IC Resources are working with one of the biggest tech companies in the world that are looking to grow their customer engineering team in their offices in Cambridge, to support their key projects and clients working on wireless communication chips for a range of applications from, IoT, Consumer Electronics, Automotive and Audio to name a few.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced embedded software engineer looking to gain more commercial awareness and influence over key projects or similarly for someone who is already working as an embedded software applications engineer that is looking to further their career with one of the industries top employers.
There will be some travel involved with this role (25% maximum) which could be international (UK, Europe, USA, Scandinavia) when restrictions are lifted.Essential experience
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or similar discipline
- C/C++ programming
- Embedded software development experience
- Embedded Linux/Embedded RTOS
- Oscilloscopes, DMM or logic analyzers
- Dynamic and outgoing personality with customer facing and commercial awareness
Any experience in wireless communication protocols; RF, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or Zigbee is highly advantageous.
For more information or to apply please contact Georgina at IC Resources.