Responsible for planning, implementing, managing, and monitoring WatchesWorld Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness of our brand in the luxury goods industry, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Develop, implement, and manage our social media strategy;
· Drive and increase quality user engagement;
· Define most important social media KPIs;
· Manage and oversee social media content;
· Manage Facebook and Google Ad campaigns;
· Measure the success of every social media campaign;
· Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies;
· Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing;
· Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams;
· Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization;
· Communicate with luxury goods industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network;
· Provide constructive feedback;
· Adhere to rules and regulations;
· Present to Senior Management.
Requirements and qualifications:
· Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role;
· Minimum of 1 year of experience creating PR campaigns for global luxury brands focused on promoting brands, driving awareness and consumer understanding around products and brand values.
Experience in the market segment of luxury watches is an advantage.
· Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions;
· Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices;
· Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics;
· Experience conducting audience and buyer persona research;
· Good understanding of social media KPIs;
· Familiarity with web design and publishing;
· Excellent multitasking skills;
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skill;
· Be a self-starter and highly motivated to achieve;
· Have the ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment;
· Experience in a cross-functional, team environment;
· Knowledgeable and experienced in the following programs: MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
· Have excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and simple;
· BSc in Marketing, Communications or relevant field.