Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60+ cities across nearly 30 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation.
Oliver Wyman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies - www.oliverwyman.com We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to head up marketing for our Energy and Natural Resources PracticeThe Opportunity:
Oliver Wyman's Energy and Natural Resources Practice advises clients across oil and gas, utilities, chemicals, and mining on issues they face on an array of matters, including climate and sustainability, digitalization, performance and strategic transformation, and risk and trading, among others.
Collaborating with a global team, the Head of Marketing (Marketing Manager) will provide leverage to Energy and Natural Resources Practice leadership in setting the content agenda and effectively taking our ideas to market across marketing channels-including, but certainly not limited to, content, events, media and public relations, and other innovative forms of digital and social media.
The successful candidate will also play a key role in the Practice's growth, using tools like CRM to connect dots on marketing opportunities based on the firm's business development goals. Finally, this role will also research, recommend, and manage the relationships for all event and other strategic partnerships and sponsorshipsWho we're looking for:
Why join Oliver Wyman?
- 5-10 years of experience with marketing campaign management (experience in a professional services environment a plus)
- An active interest in working in the Energy and Natural Resources space - previous Marketing experience within the Energy and Natural Resources is advantageous
- Experience delivering marketing content for different channels, including social media and web
- Experience working with CRM and marketing automation systems
- Experience working across practices, groups, and/or regions (global experience preferred)
- Experience with event coordination and execution (in-person and/or virtual) preferred, but not required
- You'll be educated to at least Bachelor's degree level
Working as part of our global, entrepreneurial company, you'll do meaningful work from day one. We're looking for individuals who challenge the norm, and constantly strive to build something new for the firm and the world around us.
There's no "one size fits all." We hire exceptional people and help them thrive through a built-in support network, flexible career paths, and no artificial barriers to advancement.
At Oliver Wyman we do not unlawfully discriminate against anyone and we are particularly mindful of the requirements to prohibit discrimination based on nine protected characteristics namely: age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, sex, marriage and civil partnership and pregnancy and maternity - we want you to bring your authentic self and be someone who enjoys working within a diverse and talented team. Additionally, we pay close attention to work/life balance and family life, military status and personality types .