FP&A Manager - Technology - Initial FTC To Dec 2021 - £70-75,000 pro-rata
Our client is a global leading Financial Technology (FinTech) business that's going through an exciting period of change. They're currently seeking to bring a talented Finance Manager / Business Partner into their organisation, in a highly commercial and business partnering orientated opportunity supporting a key division of their IT team.
Technology Operations is responsible for delivering Service Excellence while maintaining technical infrastructure including its data centres, cloud, networks and desktop computing environment. The finance team is responsible for business partnering with the Technology Operations Leadership team and providing all financial information to support the team in meeting its objectives and drive informed business decision-making.
The role supports the FP&A function in Technology Operations which ensures finance strategy is delivered through robust budget and forecasts with insightful analysis for decision making. The successful candidate should have proven ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment and collaborate across finance teams to provide robust, value added insight.What You'll Be Responsible For:-
- FP&A - Support budget planning and forecasting process to define strategy, priorities and technology spend profiles. Includes expense and capital spend across business as usual activity and Productivity and Separation programmes. Quantify risks and opportunities providing insightful analysis to business leaders to enable decision making. Partner with Technology Operations Finance and Technology FP&A to achieve accurate and timely results.
- Financial Management and Reporting - Conduct value-add reporting on the business cost base and associated one-time costs. Assist reporting strategy and input into KPIs to be consumed by the Tech Finance team to present to ELT - ELT-2
- Specific responsibility for Capital planning & reporting processes - Plan, forecast, and report on capex, including investment in Growth business cases, Strategic investment projects and KTLO. Provide guidance and direction to partners in the Centre of Excellence in Bangalore to provide necessary capex reporting. Deputise for the Director of Finance Technology Operations as required for business partnering with the Global Head of Service Delivery.
- Drive process improvement - Enhance tracking, recognition and communication of Tech Ops Budget, Actuals, Forecast and other Management reporting.
What We're Looking For:-
- Business Operations leads
- Capability Leads
- Technology FP&A, Technology Product Engineering, Accounting finance and Centre of Excellence to provide necessary capex reporting
- Substantial amount of experience in an FP&A role, within Technology environment is ESSENTIAL
- Proficiency in working effectively and delivering results in a fast-paced, complex, dynamic, global business environment.
- Work effectively in teams and across functions of the business, influencing stakeholders
- Able to convey complex financial information to both finance and non-finance partners.
- Experience of change programmes and driving change
- Demonstrate strong customer-focus with a commercial mindset, communication and analytical skills
- Strong organisational skills to manage multiple projects with competing demands for resource
This is a genuinely excellent career opportunity to join a market leading global business in the cutting-edge industry of the FinTech world, please apply to find out more.