Software Engineer (Python)Permanent Role100% RemoteSalary up to £55k
We are looking for Python Engineers to join a team of talented individuals working for one biggest learning portals in the UK. The business has experienced a massive growth over the past years, being known in the market as one the principal providers of trainings in tech, leading practices in agile, cyber security, cloud, and DevOps, helping both individuals and companies to embrace digital revolution.
You'll be a key member of the team, developing their next-generation portal and ensuring the deployment of the product, they're all about scaling, embracing Continuous Delivery to guarantee quality, so they'll keen on engineer that are used to work with the best practices.Why to work for the business?
Some of the essential skills for the role are:
- You'll voice will be heard since they're looking for bright individuals that can bring new ideas in board.
- You'll have access to free training courses, innovative delivery methods, and exciting course material.
- They work 100% remote and are quite flexible when it comes to balance work/personal life, offering time off to support the charities you love.
- You'll work with like-minded educational enthusiasts; able to share and learn delivery best practice and industry leading knowledge.
- Passion for education, skills development, and technology.
- Previous commercial experience working with technologies such as: Python, Django, Flask, Celery.
- Experienced working with Relational and NoSQL databases PostgreSQL, MongoDB and Redis.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity or would like to discuss the role in further detail, please contact me directly on email@example.com