A global retail / e-commerce business are looking to appoint a Financial Controller to support their continued growth. Reporting to the Finance Director and managing a small team, this role will be responsible for evolving the financial processes and controls as the company continues to scale and grow internationally.Responsibilities:
- Oversee the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Prepare key MI and financial analysis to aid decision making
- Manage VAT returns and international Sales Tax returns
- Cash-flow management
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Assist with a new ERP system implementation
- Be a champion for improving and automating processes
- Manage and develop the finance team
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Experience in the retail / e-commerce sector
- System implementation experience
- Strong communication and business partnering skills
If this role is of interest please apply with an up to date CV.
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.