At Enboarder, we are driving the global shift to experience-driven onboarding (plus so much more!). Have you ever raved to your family and friends about how great the paperwork process was during your first day on a new job? Nobody does! They get excited about the people they've met and their connection to the company culture. We believe if you're waiting until day 1 to make a connection, you're way behind. Help us help business leaders see the light and focus on their employee experience.
A little about us
We transform employee onboarding into an ongoing, engaging, rich and consistent experience. That's why we call it 'experience-driven' onboarding. By providing all the tools necessary for organizations to maximize employee engagement for today's digital generation, we enable HR to design beautiful, engaging digital content that delivers automatically along bespoke timelines straight to mobile.
About the opportunity
As part of the brand new Solutions Architect team, you'll fulfill the role of product expert and a trusted technical and best practices advisor for Enboarder employees, customers, and prospects. You will also act as the subject matter expert in implementation projects for uncommon solutions designed to meet unique customer needs. This includes scoping requirements, proposing solutions, managing stakeholders, coordinating with the product team when needed, and reporting measurements of success among other responsibilities. In this role, you will be focusing on supporting the Sales and Customer Success teams by maintaining a high-level of product knowledge and industry best practices. The role will be supporting both pre and post sales, including prospect demos for the largest companies, and existing customers as they continue to expand their usage of Enboarder.
What would a normal week look like in this role?
- You will address prospect questions and concerns alongside the Sales team
- Providing demo support on the best ways to use Enboarder to solve the prospects' challenges
- Meeting with technical stakeholders to explain the product's capabilities
- You will provide guidance and structure for complex implementations alongside the Customer Success team, including:
- Scoping and designing solutions based on customer requirements
- Training technical stakeholders on how to build and manage solutions
- Working with the product team to enable a solution where needed
- As you become a product expert, you will help to upskill internal teams as opportunities arise
- You will document uncommon solutions & use-cases for future reference and use.
First and foremost, you'll live the same values as us. Our team culture is the most critical element as we move through this high growth phase. Following closely behind that is a passion for what you do, and motivation to do great things. We want people who are excited to get out of bed every day to be an integral part of the success here at Enboarder - We love Mondays just as much as Fridays here!
You are motivated to learn, enjoy building relationships, detail oriented and love solving problems head-on. You take pride in your work and continuously strive for improvements and building your skill set.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally 2-3 years in a Solutions environment
- Good communication skills gained in a customer facing role.
- Technical knowledge (workflow automation & basic JSON experience is highly desirable)
- Previous project management experience, ideally utilizing agile methodology.
- Experience participating / leading software demonstrations
- An analytical mind, able to demonstrate experience solving a variety of technical challenges.
What we can offer you?
- Competitive compensation
- Employee stock options - Work towards the rewards of growing a company!
- We maintain a true culture of work smart, play hard, where most of our goals are team goals. When the team wins, we all win
- An awesome onboarding and training experience - We will teach you how to be the best version of you in the workplace!
- Structured and visible career growth path - know where you want to get to, and how to get there!
- A chance to shape employee engagement and onboarding best practices in the APAC region
Think this sounds like a match made in heaven? What's next...
Someone who shares our values and displays the same spirited and untiring energy is what really counts. Apply now with a cover letter showing us who you are, how you work and why you are attracted to this role. We like quirks so get creative and show us some fun!
Here at Enboarder we pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidence, and all information collected will be stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles.