Are you a passionate QA Automation Engineer
based in London looking for their next challenge?
This position is an opportunity for a talented and ambitious tester to help build, shape, and make a real impact on our core product at an exciting point in our growth.
- English speaking role
- Fully remote considered
We have two QA roles:
- QA Automation Engineer
- Senior QA Automation Engineer
- Developing and executing test strategies for all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression) to ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Lead and drive quality and testing throughout SDLC for assigned delivery team.
- Define, document, and maintain the overall product QA approach.
- Define and own the team's test automation strategy.
- Define and own the team's performance and security testing strategy.
- Review test plans, test cases, and results.
- Significant experience and demonstrable successes in technical and business testing of applications on a diverse range of platforms including iOS, Android, Windows, and AWS / Serverless is essential
- Significant experience writing, executing, and monitoring automation test suites using a variety of technologies including, but not limited to TestCafe, RestAssured and Postman is essential.
- Highly effective analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and communications skills are essential.
- Deep knowledge and insights into testing best practices and implementation of unit, functional, integration, tooling, and frameworks is essential.
- Robust experience with full-stack testing - front end, backend, API testing
- , and RDS databases including SQL and NoSQL environments is essential.
- Experience in using test management tools (e.g., Test Rail, Xray, Test Pad, etc.) is essential
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience developing bespoke test harnesses for application, API, and load/capacity testing is highly desirable.
- Experience leveraging Gitlab, Jenkins, AppCentre, or AWS Code Pipeline to implement test automation is highly desirable.
- Foundational experience of digital infrastructure, continuous integration, automated software releases, configuration management, and system management in a high availability cloud environment; Containerization experience is highly desirable.
- Experience delivering non-functional requirements such as load, stress, UX, and performance testing is highly desirable.
The tech stack:
- The senior QA analyst role requires proven years of professional experience including software testing.
- ISTQB Foundation or above is desirable
- Knowledge of industry-standard Quality Assurance methodologies.
- Knowledge of Agile principles, Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Knowledge of performance testing.
- Knowledge of mobile testing.
- Basic awareness of security testing.
- We write code in C#, C and TypeScript.
- We build modern Web APIs on ASP.NET Core, and ship multi-platform system software in . NET.
- We CI/CD with Github Actions, TeamCity, Docker & Octopus Deploy.
- We write code targeting Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, and Android.
- We host on bare metal, AWS, Azure, and Digital Ocean.
APPLY NOW! Or e-mail me for more information firstname.lastname@example.org