Information Security Manager / Information Security Consultant. Circa £64k + 25% Bonus + £7.2k Car Allowance + £1.5k + Benefits Package. 12 Month Fixed Term. Opportunity to transition to a Permanent role at the end of the 12 months. Flexible Working. West London. T6/MN/18009.
A leader within their industry is seeking to secure an Information Security Manager / Information Security Consultant. The role will partner with Group IT & IT Operations within a new acquired business to undertake a Cyber Security & Information Security Risk Assessment. Assist with establishing the Information Security Management System (ISMS), Security Operating Model, develop partnerships and partner with a regional outsource IT partner.
Applicants must have a passion for Cyber Security / Information Security and have a high-level understanding of IT. Skills/Experience Required:
- Cyber Security Risk Assessment / Audit experience - able to flag concerns and log risks & remediations - must have experience of implementing Cyber Security Risk Assessments
- Knowledge of NIST Cybersecurity Framework - must have good knowledge
- Knowledge of ISO27001 - must have good knowledge
- Understanding of - Cyber Essentials, Cyber Essentials Plus & CIS Controls
- IT Infrastructure literate - have knowledge of core enterprise & end user technology - covering its application in a corporate environment.
- Mergers & Acquisition experience is highly desirable - from an Information Security Management perspective.
- Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- Cyber Security Risk Register - logging risks & vulnerabilities etc.
- Ability to influence stakeholders across an organisation up to Board & Functional level.
- Passion for Information Security and continuous learning.
- Driven, proactive and responsive approach - act with a sense of urgency.
- Collaborative approach to teamwork - able to constructively challenge.
- Excellent problem-solving ability - able to drill down to the core of a problem/issue.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Worked in both End User & Consultancy environments.
- Worked within an outsourced environment - with offshore teams.
- Enjoys working within a fast-paced environment.
- Ideally worked within a Pan-European environment - culturally aware.
- CEH, CISM, ISO 27001 LI/LA, Security+, CISSP accredited
Keywords: Information Security Manager, Cyber Security Consultant, Cyber Security Risk Assessment, Information Security, Cyber Security Specialist, Cyber Specialist, IT Security, ISO27001, Cyber Security, Security, ISMS, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, IT Security. West London. London. T6/MN/18009.