Policy Expert was Founded in 2010, before 'InsurTech' was even a word, we set out to redefine what an insurer should be. By building our own tech and owning the process end to end, we've streamlined how people buy insurance.
We're built in the cloud, driven by excellence and data, with a no blame culture. An approachable team, with many years of expertise and knowledge in a wide range of domains.
Check us out here https //www.policyexpert.co.uk/
We have lots happening here and are looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to join the team.
As a SDET you will be responsible for planning, developing and maintaining automation test scripts in line with the automation strategy the company has in place. We are looking for a passionate coder who loves testing and whom has a good understanding of test automation. Someone who thinks that flaky tests are of no use and is willing to make the builds green.Requirements
- Java 8 or higher
- Clean code and understand principles of OO
- AWS (CloudFormation highly desirable)
- Working in a CI environment (TeamCity is a plus)
- Selenium (BrowserStack)
- Desire to be agile, practical, pragmatic, and lean.
- Able to work in a team and as an individual contributor.
- Flexible working approaches like work from home
- Fruit, breakfast, and drinks provided
- Social events through the year
- Private medical cover with Vitality
- Travel season ticket loan
- MacBook Pro + Large screen
- Training and education through LinkedIn learning and Pluralsight.
- Access to selected London O2 events and use of a Private Lounge.
We cannot sponsor for this role currently.