Marketing Planning Category ManagerPOSITION:
Work from home (Office base in Central London)
Randstad are looking for a highly organised, analytical and enthusiastic candidate to join our team. This person should be able to effectively lead and manage marketing projects, whilst also effectively building and maintaining strong relationships with colleagues and clients. This candidate will be tasked with supporting the Senior Manager in forecasting, market analysis insights, and informing stakeholders in their decision making. Key Responsibilities:
Candidate Requirements:To be considered for this, we require:
- Lead the execution of the always on support strategy to boost business and spotlight products, making recommendations that optimize investments opportunities and activations.
- Build pricing proposals for new launches and projects, analyze the market landscape, utilize artists' feedback, supporting brand architecture and commercial ambition to inform a strategic approach.
- Keeping to strict deadlines in accordance with the marketing calendar as directed by the Marketing Planning & Category senior manager, incorporating brand objectives.
- Spearhead reactive planning across the sales and marketing departments, optimizing new launch sell through as required
- Education to degree level or equivalent
- Proven Experience in product marketing, with a strong understanding and passion towards the beauty industry
- Thorough knowledge of new launch management processes and ability to manage projects from.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate multiple sources of quantitative and qualitative data in order to draw conclusions and make sound, well-reasoned business recommendations
- Experience in using Google Analytics or similar tools.
- Excellent communicator
- Analytical driven.
- 25 days Holiday.
- Eligible for a yearly bonus
- 50% Discount on a wide range or luxury brands
- Day off on your birthday
- Gym Discounts
- Free product samples
- Mental Health Care
- Dental Care Package
- Discounts on Season Tickets
- Choice of 2 different pensions schemes
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
If you are interested and passionate about being a Marketing Planning Assistant Manager and want to work for a global luxury brand, don't hesitate, apply today.