Change the Future with Us! Netsuite Account ExecutiveAbout Oracle NetSuite
Oracle NetSuite is the world's leading provider of cloud-based business management software. NetSuite helps companies manage core business processes with a single, fully integrated system covering ERP/Financials, CRM, E-commerce, Inventory and more.Working at Oracle NetSuite
Picture yourself building a successful career at Oracle NetSuite-working alongside talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing, mid-size organizations and large enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite, including ERP, Financials, CRM, E-commerce and PSA.One word: Transformation
At Oracle NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 20,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. Oracle NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premises systems.Transform your career at NetSuite
We work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. Oracle NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don't have fun along the way, then what's the point?
Oracle NetSuite is transforming how its customers do business. If you want to transform your career, APPLY NOW. We are looking for Netsuite Account Executives for our HUB in LondonIn this role you will be responsible for selling Oracle's next generation of Cloud Applications.
· You are a self-starter, You are customer focused
· You are smart, social media savvy, digitally responsive
· You are fluent in German and English
· As an Netsuite Account Executive, you will engage with prospect organizations to position Oracle's Cloud solutions through Challenger based selling, business case creation, Customer references and analyst data
· You are the owner of your territory and customer relationships
· You have customer success as your top priority
· You manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Pre Sales experts, Oracle Consulting Services, Oracle's Executives and our global Partner network
· You generate short term results as well as maintaining a long term perspective for your accounts in your territory to maximize revenue generation
· You will ensure daily update of the Oracle Sales Cloud with accurate customer and pipeline data We can accelerate your career by combining your potential and skills with the training that Oracle provides to become an outstanding sales representative and partner to our customers.
Due to our Cloud growth and increasing demand for our Cloud services, we are looking to increase our Netsuite sales force and we offer a diverse set of opportunities for all levels of experience.
We want to talk to people from all walks of life and levels of experience including if you are working in either finance, supply chain or sales:
- You have a strong personal drive and ambition to be successful
- You are a recent graduate with a genuine interest in cloud and technology
- You are smart and you have some software, technology or cloud sales experience
- You are an experienced sales representative looking for the next step in your career selling cloud solutions into industry segments.
Our customers are central to everything we do at Oracle Netsuite, so we are keen to hear from people who see customer success as their top priority.
We value effective communicators and strong team players
who can understand the needs of senior level decision makers. Our sales representatives build credible relationships
with multiple customer stakeholders, recognize their business and industry challenges and demonstrate value
We seek self motivated
individuals who thrive on change and problem solving
. Every day is different at Oracle and we are looking for people who enjoy innovating and working in an agile environment.
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to small-and-medium sized accounts. The role is a combination of a Field Sales Rep and Inside Sales Rep.
Works to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory. Territory may be combination of geographic, product, industry and other customer / market dimensions. Sells to the territory directly or via partners. The territory that this rep covers does not have an Inside Sales Rep or Field Rep. Utilizes inbound and/or outbound techniques to identify, qualify and close new opportunities. Manages accounts throughout the entire sales process, and collaborates with team members in business development, consulting and support to uncover all customer needs. Responsible for understanding Oracle's product offerings and competitive issues to develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Travels to customer sites to identify / develop sales opportunities. Participates in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition. Onsite customer presentation with C-levels to negotiate and close strategic and complex deals. Liaises with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities and maximizing sales.
Work involves some problem solving. Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Ability to communicate effectively over the phone with high level decision makers. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Strong communication, negotiation and closing skills. Strong marketing skills. Travels to customer as needed. Typically graduate or equivalent with up to 2 years relevant sales experience.