As a key contributor to OnScale Solve, our new cloud-based engineering simulation platform, your mission is to develop and deliver high-quality interactive features that provide our users with the world's best engineering simulation experience in a web browser. You will carefully review feature requirements, identify obstacles, propose implementation plans, and deliver outstanding solutions that lift the user experience of our simulation platform to the next level. The features you work on will contribute to mission critical product functionality, including intuitive interactive simulation setup environment, a machine learning model training interface, and a powerful results analysis experience. In carrying our your responsibilities you will work in close collaboration with a highly experienced team of software engineers, application domain experts, and product managers.Requirements
- 5+ years of commercial software development experience.
- 3+ years of front end development experience including Angular.
- Strong object oriented development skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related area.
- Good communication skills.
Nice to Haves
- Familiarity with CAD/CAE software.
- Experience with 3D rendering such as WebGL/ThreeJS.
- Python and/or Rust programming experience.
- Join a diverse, international, enthusiastic, highly aligned team with a big vision and the technical depth to achieve it.
- Stock option plan at venture-backed startup.
- Flexible hybrid approach to remote / in-person work (post-pandemic).
- Startup atmosphere flat hierarchy, independent work environment, opportunity to learn a lot in a short time, opportunity to make an impact and deliver amazing things.
- The chance to provide thousands of product designers and engineers with the next generation of simulation technology and help them be better at what they do.