We are a Global Team and can hire you in any location - Apply today!
Where do you want your career adventure to go next? If it's using your talent to make a big impact across a truly global company, let's get started. Because technology is transforming global trade, and as an industry leader, we're spearheading the change. At Maersk, we are rapidly digitising our business and building our capabilities across the world. And this is your chance to work on the products that will get us there, bringing innovation and collaboration together.
Maersk is looking for a Platform Product Owner (PPO
to closely work with our customers and internal business and operation colleagues to efficiently design and rollout technology integration solutions via EDI and ensure they deliver the right expected business outcomes. The scope covers managing the complex customer integration, backlog and sales pipeline and improving existing solutions and internal platform enablement. Key responsibilities
We are looking for:
- You will lead customer EDI integration solution design for customers within logistics and supply chain, making sure we provide standard and reusable solutions among our different regions and sites.
- Liaise with Maersk business product stakeholders, customer operation colleagues and engineer scrum teams to define delivery solutions that are in line with business priorities.
- Own and prioritize the scrum team backlog and ensure consistent review of prioritizations in line with commercial priorities.
- Engage with PPO community to make sure we align solutions cross platforms, and feasibilities and delivery timelines for those integration solutions.
- Educate and facilitate global EDI capability knowledge cross global business, sales, customer service teams to enable customer pursuit and onboarding via Maersk direct integration solutions.
- Use expert knowledge of Warehouse Management System (WMS) to help guide business and technical teams to create capability process map, and ultimately solution building blocks that can simplify solution design in future customer EDI solutions.
- Active engagement with customer Ops SME, and Process experts to seek for process improvements and optimization, making sure we deliver a solution that satisfies Maersk customers and improve customer experience.
- Support delivery scrum teams to test and certify the solutions you own by design.
- Work with assigned engineer and regional tech implementation team, to understand capacity and pipeline, to better prepare possible scenarios with customers, regarding delivery dates and acceptance criteria.
- Expert in Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- EDI expertise, Seeburger/Manhattan preferred
- Strong commercial experience in business analysis, business support, product ownership especially on customer integration solution and implementations.
- Solid IT solution background within supply chain management, contract logistics, Air & LCL, CHB.
- Proven success with external customer EDI integrations.
CONTACT ME TODAY TO FIND OUT MORE!
- Experience of Agile methodology or scrum master is preferred.
- Strong business acumen and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good team player and Can-do spirit.
- Well organized and independent to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Able and willing to travel based on business requirements, 2-3 weeks per year.
- Fluent English in both written and oral