Rcruiter is pleased to announce a role on behalf of our client, one of the largest wholesalers of alcoholic beverages in the UK. The client is also one of the fastest-growing privately owned drinks companies in the UK with a vast product line and an impressive number of customers. Their fantastic support services set them apart from the competition delivering a high-quality quality of experience for their customers.
- Full responsibility for the B2C business incl. P&L management.
- Omnichannel Logistics, fulfilment and service management and improvement.
- Monitoring key site metrics including GP, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, AOV, Exit Rates, Traffic (new and returning) etc.
- Improve, develop and lead B2C marketplace strategy.
- Setting up the right reports to communicate relevant performance insights, analysis and information to the wider team.
- Ensuring channels are kept up-to-date with the correct product, offers, and gift offers as well as updated banners, new products/brands, regularly updated category pages.
- Competitor product and pricing analysis - to ensure we are price competitive and market leaders in the industry.
- Work in synergy with the rest of the team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence & drive new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
- Work hand in hand with the buying team to decide on product and range decisions.
- Ensure that B2C eCommerce trading requirements are championed and communicated within the digital marketing, PR/Marketing and design teams.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- 2-3 years experience in a relevant role
- Fulfilment experience
- Experience of a product-based business, preferably FMCG industry
Mon - Fri, 37.5 hours per week
Attractive salary & Bonus