We are looking for a passionate and focused person to join our growing team as a Senior Principle Engineer and Tech Lead.
Fluid Business Solutions is a technology and consulting business that has an international footprint in SA, UK, US & Canada. We offer solutions such as FlowState80, Fluid Meetings, and Fluid Enterprise Solution. Our core focus is to optimise and improve organisational efficiency, leveraging transparency and accountability in execution. We allow organisations to build collaborative eco-systems of teams, programmes, projects, meetings and agile execution. The DNA of an organisation, easily accessible all in one place.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced .Net Developer with a proven track record in implementing saas products, custom solutions using enterprise-level technology, platforms, practices, and a keen interest in cloud applications (SaaS).
As a Technical Lead you should be an integral part of the development team to deliver on development requirements or to solve challenges on a project, as well as making sure best practice coding is adhered to during development.
Key Responsibility of the Product Team Members:
• At least 5 years of experience in .NET development using web technologies and C#,
• At least 10 years of industry experience in using web technologies,
• Work with the Technical Leads in designing and building solutions using a broad range of platforms, primarily .Net and .Net Core
• Designing, programming, testing, debugging, and enhancing existing and new software solutions
• Provide support and stability in existing and new solutions
• Integrate new solutions with existing systems
• Assist in providing accurate effort estimations and costings for scoped solutions
• Take ownership and assist team members with implementing solutions
• Mentor team members and assist with building capability and skill
• Provide planning and estimates for agile sprint planning
• Engage clients in technical and business process conversations
• Provide support and training to user, clients and business.
• Ensure product and technologies used confirm to high infosec standards required for our customers.
• Monitor, triage & diagnose issues in production incidents
• Maintain and improve change management, information and secure development practices across whole of company.
Skills required to apply for the role of Full Stack .Net Developer?
• Experience in 1 or more of the following web technologies: Web API, WCF (SOAP beneficial, REST essential), MVC, ASP.Net.
• CSS frameworks such as Tailwind CSS, Bootstrap.
• Experience in working with MS SQL for transactions, indexes, stored procs and query optimisation
• Excellent understanding of Entity Framework and ORM
• Excellent understanding of OOP concepts
• Strong understanding of N-Tier, DDD, SOLID
• Comfortable working with source control such as TFS or GIT
• Excellent understanding of Identity Frameworks such as OAuth, Azure AD, ASP Identity
• Ability to work effectively within a remote first company and
• Ability to manage your time and workload effectively and raise any potential project risks to the project team
• Ability to collaborate on development and conceptualise tasks with team (across multiple geographies and time zones