HR Data AnalystSecurity clearance eligibility is mustLocation-Midlands(Telford )An overview of the role
With an inquisitive mind and a passion for the interpretation and analysis of data, this role is an integral part of the HR business unit. In this role you will own the strategy for people data, building reports and developing innovative ways to explain data trends and create engaging visual data presentations.
Get the future you want and so much more at Capgemini by helping us drive data driven decisions in all that we do to support our people be the best that they can be. Why this role?
Key responsibilities of the role include:
Why you?The ideal candidate will have:
- Building the people reporting capability through a series of data dashboards, aggregating data from disparate sources and translating it into monthly reports providing meaningful business insights
- Creating monthly and ad-hoc reporting packs highlighting trends, and progress against KPIs across the employee lifecycle (recruitment, L&D, talent and succession planning, levels of engagement, performance management, leaver analysis, absence & reconciliation of headcount data)
- Analysing and interpreting employee and candidate data held across various data dashboards /sources
- Presenting monthly reports presenting key business insights with recommendations of interventions/actions to take based on data driven insights and trends across the employee lifecycle
- Driving and delivering continuous improvements to our HR data reporting capability.
- Responsibility for key people data audit requirements.
- A real passion for the interpretation and analysis of people data
- A high level of attention to detail, spotting errors and advising on solutions
- Excellent analytical thinking skills.
- Cross-functional awareness of HR practices and policy
- Good experience with data governance and quality
- A track record producing monthly & ad-hoc reporting packs using Power BI and delivering insights
- Experience of working within a People function analysing reports & identifying trends
- An eye for detail and thirst for translating critical information into meaningful workforce insight and actions
- Strong knowledge and experience utilising Power BI, building dashboards analysing trends and making recommendations based on insights
- A strong knowledge and high level of confidence in the use of spreadsheets, PowerPoint, Word
· Why us?
While we're a global consultancy, we're made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.Work Life Harmony
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.Upskilling
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So, if you're not sure you have all the skills you need, but you're still passionate about the role, please apply and we'll see if we can support you.Diversity
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.About Capgemini
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
(call to action options, please choose one
only) (C)Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htmFind out more about joining Capgemini. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htmSee what it's like to work at Capgemini. Visit: