Viedoc Technologies is the world's fastest growing global provider of eClinical solutions. We believe in the life-changing impact that eClinical innovation can have on lives and strive to lead the leap globally towards the next generation of software for clinical trials.
We are currently hiring a Product Specialist (Project Management) to join our European team. The job is remote depending on where you're located within Europe but ideally someone from United Kingdom, France, Germany or Sweden.
Viedoc has a game-changing eClinical suite that is designed to accelerate clinical trials and advance the development of drugs and medical devices by offering the latest in technology to streamline the electronic data capture process. Year by year, Viedoc evolves with a set goal to significantly reduce the time it takes to evaluate clinical research, leading to new treatments and cures becoming available to patients faster.Job description
The role's responsibilities will include:
- Learning our product inside and out as to be an expert in all system features
- Conducting technical demos and end user training of our product
- Assign our customers get started within our product
- Coordinating between our customers, internal departments, sub-contractors, and partners to ensure smooth delivery of working eClinical suite builds
- Providing feedback in the form of feature requests to our product development team based on customer requests
- A doer with a strategic, service-oriented mindset that won't rest until your assigned clients are fully satisfied
- Self-driven, flexible and have strong people skills
- Experience in working independently and as well as in teams
- At least 2 years relevant work experience within clinical trials and preferably data management (e.g., Data manager, CRA, Project Manager)
- You are fluent in English both verbally and written
- Skills in additional European languages is a plus
Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited College or University.Location
Remote in Europe (reporting to our HQ in Uppsala). Ideally someone based in United Kingdom, France, Germany or Sweden.Industry
eClinical, Software, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Consumer HealthEmployment Type
Full TimeJob Functions
Profession Services/Customer Success, Technical Support, Project ManagementAbout the company
Viedoc Technologies develops and markets software solutions for clinical trials and patient registries as SaaS (Software as a Service). The product Viedoc is a modern and future-proof eClinical suite that allows clinical trial sponsors and study sites to easily and securely collect, validate, transmit and analyze clinical study data. Viedoc has been used in more than 2.500 clinical studies in 75 countries with more than 100.000 users worldwide. The goal for organizations using Viedoc (mainly Contract Research Organizations (CRO), pharma, biotech, medtech and consumer health) is to produce health products in a more time and cost-efficient manner.
Viedoc Technologies is a privately held company with offices and presence in Sweden (Uppsala), US (Philadelphia), Finland (Turku), Japan (Tokyo) and China (Shanghai). The Uppsala office is the head office from where development and global operations are managed. The Philadelphia, Tokyo and Shanghai offices are focusing on sales and service delivery. Strategic partners for sales and service delivery are based in India, Germany, France and Japan. The company is characterized by an innovative approach, creativity and is striving to evolve the processes for how clinical trials are being conducted.
We want to do our part in contributing to a healthier world with excellence.If the above resonates with you, apply to this position today by providing us with a CV and a personal letter describing why you are the perfect fit for the job.