Reporting into the Finance Director and working very closely with the CFO, you will be an integral part of our friendly but professional Finance Team. The successful individual will take responsibility for production of reconciled TB and "flash" management accounts for multiple entities to allow group consolidation to be completed.
It is likely that you will have experience in a dynamic software business reporting on customer pipeline orders and recurring revenue streams. We are seeking someone who is methodical, creative with an enquiring mind. This is a position that will require you to be relentless and inquisitive with the ability to deal with scale. It's not all work and no play. Our Finance team all have a dry sense of humor and are very collaborative. Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for timely month end close across multiple entities in UK, US and Australia
- Ensure correct posting and reconciliations of Payroll, COS and prepayments journals across multiple entities
- Full reconciliation of GL codes on a monthly basis
- Initial presentation of draft P&L and Balance sheet for each entity to Financial Controller for review ahead of group consolidation
- Review to include, controls on P&L, Margin, Accruals, Balance sheet for each entity
- UK Group VAT submissions, reconciliations and payments
- Other Ad hoc tasks required to deliver a timely month end
- Preparation and support for year-end accounts and Audit
- Inputs into statutory accounts and corporation tax computations for UK companies
- Various 'ad-hoc' tasks for example UAT testing of system upgrades
Desirable knowledge, experience and technical skills:
- Finalist or QBE
- Ability to use Excel to an advanced level
- Proven working experience in accounting including Financial Accounts
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to translate complex financial information for non-finance stakeholders
- Business acumen and the ability to understand the impact of business change on financial accounts (vice versa)
- Ability to listen to and take other's points of view on board
- Self-sufficient with the ability to quality check and review own workings
- Previous exposure to US trading and understanding of US Sales Tax
Kerridge Commercial Systems (KCS) is the market leader in developing and delivering fully integrated business management solutions for distributors, suppliers, resellers, wholesalers and merchants. Our mission is simple: to design, implement and support high performance systems that enable our customers to source effectively, stock efficiently, sell profitably and service competitively. Kerridge is an award winning and market leading provider of IT solutions to rental companies worldwide.Equal Opportunities
KCS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires us to adjust the recruiting process please do advise us when contacted.
To all recruitment agencies: KCS does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers site or direct to KCS employee. KCS is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.