Havas Group is one of the world's largest global communications groups with over 20,000 people working around the globe. Headquartered in Paris, we operate through our three business units, Havas Media Group, Havas Creative Group and Havas Health & You to optimize synergies and further reinforce Havas' position as the most integrated of all of the major holding companies.
We are unlike other big agency groups. We see ourselves as smart, agile, and innovative, with top-quality talent at our core. Our simplified brand structure, with fully integrated specialists operating off a consistent technology stack, allows us to provide big agency resources with an entrepreneurial agency feel.
At Havas Media, we have made it our mission to better balance effectiveness and efficiency to grow our clients' reputation. We have focused our efforts on Meaningful Media to understand how an audience experiences media: media must be trusted, engaging and influential. We believe that investing in Meaningful Media builds more Meaningful Brands. And, as a result, this translates into greater returns.
With Havas Group topping the R3 European new business leagues for both media and creative, there is no better time to be joining us.The Role
We are looking for an exceptional digital planner to help our most important global clients build best in class media experiences. With media continuing to fragment, there has been a need to create deeper specialisms for the new platforms that have emerged. However, with greater breadth there is greater complexity to navigate. What we need is a strong digital thinker who grasps that complexity and is able to develop cohesive media campaigns built on strong data foundations.What We Need From YouDIGITAL UNDERSTANDING
The Global Digital Planning Director will have deep knowledge across the digital ecosystem. They should be able to distil and articulate the latest digital thinking to non digital specialists.
- Experience with planning and/or buying campaigns in display (inc. programmatic), online video, paid social, search and e-Com.
- Understand the relationship between brand and performance and how to build brands for the digital age.
- Knowledge of the latest thinking within the digital industry (e.g. attention) and its application to our clients.
- Work with key media, data and technology partners to develop new solutions for our clients which will improve the effectiveness of their campaigns and grow their business.
The ability to identify, gather and interpret data has never been so important. The Digital Planning Director needs to be able use data to inform planning.
- Experience working with client, publisher and technology partner data.
- Knowledge and application of the latest industry, platform (e.g. Facebook, CM360) and media partner insight tools.
- Understanding of the key privacy developments in the industry (e.g. GDPR, ICO, IDFA) and have view of how we effectively navigate future data planning.
- A foundation in marketing effectiveness, understanding how we measure the short and long-term impact of communications (e.g. attribution, incrementality, MMM).
We are searching for the next generation of media planner. One that understands digital and can apply thinking to wider comms planning. Therefore the candidate needs to have a strong grasp of the media planning process.
- Expertise in both digital and offline media planning, across all channels, with the deep understanding of the planning process.
- Be able to create best in class processes to facilitate collaboration and develop an integrated approach to planning and activation.
As a global digital lead, you are expected to become a valued and trusted advisor to our senior clients. Therefore the Global Digital Planning Director needs to have experience of building strong relationships through expertise and understanding.
- Work in conjunction with the client to identify key initiatives to improve the long-term effectiveness of their media campaigns.