Salt has partnered with a leading global agency who are looking for an SEO Director on a contract basis until they find a permanent hire. You will work with a leading UK Fashion Retailer.
Inside IR35 3 Month Contract Remote Working Up to £385 a daySkills Needed:
- At least 5-6 years' experience in SEO, at least some of which should be within an agency environment
- Expert level of SEO knowledge
- Experience working directly with clients as the lead contact on major global accounts
- Experience devising and delivering SEO strategies for large brands, preferably Ecommerce
- Experience in developing business cases for SEO
- Proven experience in successfully scoping, pitching and proposing SEO projects to clients
- Strong working knowledge of how SEO fits into cross-digital campaigns, in particular PPC
- Experience in using enterprise SEO platforms such as (SEMrush, BrightEdge, Searchmetrics, etc.) and other common SEO tools such as Screaming Frog
- Experience working on synergy projects across media channels, in particular synergy with PPC
- Hands on experience with Google Analytics
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to manage relationships with tact and diplomacy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Line management experience