Encompass is the creator of Know Your Customer (KYC) automation software, utilizing robotic search to discover everything a KYC policy demands.
With offices in Sydney, Glasgow, London, Singapore and Belgrade we are a rapidly growing international company. We are fortunate to have some of the industry's leading professionals amongst us and a group of bright and committed teammates.
We use a modern tech stack, which is mainly composed of Java 8/11, ES9, AngularJs, React, Spring Framework/Boot, Micro-services, MongoDB, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ecosystem, Auth0, ActiveMQ and Tomcat8.
We're looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join as a leading technical contributor. This is an opportunity to be recognized for your high-impact technical contribution on a fast-moving SaaS product.Responsibilities & Duties
- Lead and significantly contribute to medium-to-large feature releases; usually multi-person projects.
- Lead the design, implementation and delivery of complex software components for scale, resiliency, maintainability, and compliance
- Drive solutions to meet security/compliance adherence
- Contributing to the definition and execution of the test approach for our product
- Designing, implementing and supporting test harnesses as needed
- Developing unit, functional and integration automated tests
- Conduct insightful, comprehensive code and design reviews
- Contribute to the Encompass engineering community - providing technical leadership, coaching and mentoring the team, promoting knowledge sharing and adoption of good practice
- You'll be involved in identifying appropriate technology and approaches, deciding when software should be written
To be successful you will have experience in the following
- Commercial development with the latest version of Java.
- Spring Framework/Spring Boot
- Designing, implementing and debugging complex software components.
- Working in an Agile environment
- A strong desire for problem solving, ownership and writing good quality code
- Working with and developing microservices
- Used Docker and Kubernetes
- Relational Databases such as PostreSQL or MS SQL
We offer a rewarding and challenging place to work, a transparent and collaborative culture and as we grow as a business our benefits package will grow with us. Below are some of what we currently offer
- Staff pension plan
- Company wide bonus
- Participation in our share options scheme
- Adult approach to flexible working/remote working (post Covid)
- Full access to Udemy for online training
- Allocated L&D budget for employees
- Paid Volunteering Leave programme