floLIVE is searching for a talented and highly driven hunter, who can support floLIVE's rapid growth in EMEA. Are you passionate about building commercial engagements with customers and confident about developing relationships with prospects in the region? As VP Sales, you will be expected to find new customers as well as expand the company's business with existing customers.
Report: Regional President (based in Israel)
More about us
floLIVE is revolutionizing the global IoT Connectivity market by providing a Connectivity Management Service for Enterprises, Cloud providers, IoT service providers and Mobile Operators, allowing them to connect their devices anywhere in the world and manage them from a single interface.
We have been in the business since 2016, and have offices in the UK, Israel, Bulgaria, US, Hong Kong and China. Our platform spans all continents, and our product is local, secure, compliant connectivity for any and all IoT devices, built on our unique software-defined connectivity technology. floLIVE is backed by the leading investment firms: Qualcomm Ventures, Dell Technologies Capital, 83North and Saban Ventures, and recently joined by Intel Capital
More about you
Our growing company needs some essential boxes filled. If you are comfortable with the below, we want to hear from you!
· Work with IoT Device manufacturers and Chipset/Module vendors to sell floLIVE's global connectivity solutions and support these customers throughout their commercial lifecycle with floLIVE
· Work with Mobile Network Operators and IoT service providers to promote and offer floLIVE's services
· Take part in marketing activities in the region to increase floLIVE's brand awareness and generate leads that will materialize into customers
· 5 years experience in selling cellular connectivity solutions - mandatory
· 7 years experience in selling to large Enterprises or MNOs
· An already-established network of relationships with Chipset, Module and Device manufacturers within the region
· Good understanding of cellular communication modules and connectivity: SIM, eSIM, softSIM, etc.
· Good understanding of cellular network architecture and key capabilities
· A good working knowledge of the IoT market including key technologies, trends and the competitive landscape
· Ability to build strong, trust-based and high-impact relationships with clients and prospects
· Experience working for a global company - an advantage
· Excellent presentation skills - mandatory
· Fluent in English - mandatory. Other languages - an advantage