VPS Limited is currently recruiting candidates with at least 1 year of project experience and the Appian certified designer credential.
This is both a customer-facing and technical position. The candidate must currently be an Appian-certified designer with experience as a pod lead on customer projects being a huge plus. The candidate is expected to have graduated with a technical degree such as computer science, computer information systems, etc. and have taken at least one college-level programming course. General experience with developing web-based applications, setting up and maintaining relational databases, or developing mobile apps are a plus. The candidate must enjoy working with clients, team members, and managers to analyze, document, and implement business processes via software.
Work will primarily be performed in London, England. Occasional travel outside of London may be required.
- Participate as a member of a cross-functional consulting team to design, implement, test and support Business Process Management (BPM) Systems.
- Manage an Appian development pod
- Produce design and requirements specification documents based on the results of interacting with clients, building prototypes and analyzing performance.
- Implement BPM processes through Appian.
- Test BPM processes developed by self and peers.
- Support and Troubleshoot deployed production systems including investigation of problem reports.
- Assist project team and customer technicians with enterprise systems integration designs, such as database, web services, LDAP/Active Directory.
Additional/Desired Skills Include
- 1 year of Appian Development Experience
- Certified Appian Designer
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in a technical field from a university or college (or 2 years professional experience as an Appian designer can be substituted for a degree)
- Windows or Linux Server Administration
- Java Programming
- MS SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL Database administration
- UX design concepts
- Software Testing - Automated or Manual
- Agile Software Development Methodology
- Appian A-Score level 1 or better
- Prior experience as a Pod Lead on customer projects a plus, but not required
Statutory benefits and 28 holidays provided.