With the option to work fully remotely, space to do your work and investment from a dynamic company, you will be part of a team collaboratively innovating cloud-based APIs and services that deliver added value to our customer list of recognisable brands.
We are an expanding company offering a benefits scheme including wellness programmes, free cinema tickets, free weekly coffee, gym and retailer discounts, plus the aforementioned company days to be used for learning, personal and professional development.Responsibilities
- Design and develop cloud-based services and dashboards that provide API's and controls for our customers and Operations team
- Compose middleware and integrations using our API into both customer and third party platforms such as Zendesk
- Ensure your knowledge of modern software technologies is up to date and implement beneficial new innovations that excite you
- Ensure Appamondo's enterprise applications are up to date and follow best practice
- You ensure deadlines are met, appointments are kept, and both clients and colleagues remain informed at all times.
- Employ and further the Appamondo way of working & aid others to do the same!
- 1+ years' experience in software development
- Experience building applications in Node.js, hosted in Docker or equivalents
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools equivalent to Github, ClickUp and the GitOps process
- An understanding of AWS services, Kubernetes, OAuth or equivalents would be an advantage
- You enjoy the industry, learn proactively and enjoy persuading diverse technologies to work together