Cloud Engineer Up to £70,000 base + benefits Can be based anywhere in Northern England or Scotland Sponsorship NOT provided This is an opportunity to join one of the most renowned Cloud MSPs. They've been recognised for their work by the likes of Gartner, Amazon, Microsoft & Google. As a premier partner of AWS, Azure & GCP this is a great place to build experience in Cloud. What will your role be?
You'll join the Cloud Engineering team whose primary role is to maintain customer cloud service and infrastructure. You'll work on end-to-end projects developing cloud-native systems, container platforms, microservice and serverless architecture across AWS, GCP or Azure. Over time, like the rest of the team, you'll become an SME for specific Cloud services and application software, as well as automation & DevOps tools.What do they offer?
- Opportunities to Pioneer cloud developments in the largest enterprises!
- Award-winning company culture!
- Development & training across all areas of AWS, GCP & Azure!
- Excellent work-life balance!
- Ability to lead projects & customers autonomously!
- Expert Systems knowledge (Windows or Linux)
- Acted as the final point of escalation
- Cloud experience (AWS or Azure)
- Scripting experience - Preferably Python, however, other scripting languages are ok
- DevOps experience