Who are we?
RazorSecure is a highly disruptive cyber security SaaS provider that has invented a novel security technology initially for the transportation sector, but with wide-reaching applications to protect critical infrastructure across global markets.
We are a small, friendly team and our product delivery, reliability and scale exceeds our size.
We do this with the best people, best tools and a culture of working together to solve complex problems.
Will you be our next teammate to take on this challenge?What will your role be?
Our data-intensive dashboard, and accompanying visualisations, are the primary interface with our customers.
They have to be reliable, fast and clearly communicate a broad range of security and operational information.
Our legacy dashboard needs an overhaul and this is an opportunity to input a lot of creative direction into the tools and technology we should use.
Your tasks will include the following:
- Develop and maintain a data-rich dashboard, with accompanying reports and visualisations.
- Translating briefs from design to clean, well-written code
- Build a comprehensive frontend testing suite both stubbed for unit testing and integrated for end-to-end testing.
- Coach and support other team members in building new features with a frontend component.
- Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for our business to improve.
- Get involved with full-stack end-to-end delivery of new features and bug fixes.
- Supporting the agile development process including taking on rotating team roles, participating in planning and retrospectives.
- Integrate our software with partner systems and provide technical support to customers where needed.
- Maintaining internal and external documentation associated with the product, and internal development activities.
We are using the following technologies and tools:
Who are we looking for?
- Languages: TypeScript, HTML, CSS, Python, SQL.
- Libraries: React (+Redux, +Sagas), MapBox, Jest, FastAPI.
- Tools: MySQL, RabbitMQ, GCP, Kubernetes, Datadog, Sentry.
- Future: GraphQL, WebAssembly, a time series DB, an event bus, any suggestions?
- Experience developing and deploying data-rich frontend applications
- Eye for design and able to deliver an application from a base specification
- Deep knowledge of React ecosystem and libraries
- Ability to communicate well with, and support other members of the team
- Experience sharing knowledge
- Good working knowledge of Linux, git and the command-line
- Committed to high engineering standards
Experience with any of these would be the cherry on the cake:
- Experience in developing in Python
- Attitude of continuous improvement
- Can design and communicate complex software architectures
- Familiarity with relational and NoSQL databases
- Worked in a security function
- Fluency in another spoken language
- The tactical mastery of Iron Man
- The detective skills of Miss Marple
- The situational awareness of Samus.
(We'll hire you if you are Miss Marple, or Iron Man, or Samus.)Practical requirements:
What do we offer?
- Living in the United Kingdom. Working from other countries is possible, via special arrangement.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Available for at least 4 days a week, preferably full-time
- Challenging work in an interesting field with some awesome technology
- Being part of a fast-growing company with an energetic and dedicated team
- A culture focused on delivering high quality code while having fun
- Competitive salary and share options
- Pension and flexible holiday arrangements