Oracle is leading the digital revolution. We are empowering nearly half a million businesses across the globe to turn untapped potential into real business value. You will connect the biggest enterprises of today with the tools to compete in the digital economy of tomorrow.DescriptionWhat You'll Do
Be the vital piece of the puzzle that connects us to the millions of businesses that need our help to evolve. If you are passionate, entrepreneurial, innovative, and believe in being consultative and having fun whilst you work, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
We are seeking a motivated sales individual who can sell our extensive, on-premise technology solutions portfolio to support our customers mission critical business systems. As our customers transition to the cloud, there is still a requirement for on prem and hybrid solutions to maintain business continuity.
You would cover a wide rage of solutions from Database, data management Solutions (Analytics, Integration..etc) as well Cybersecurity, middleware and other exciting digital solutions. You will help your customers, who have growing data volumes and aggressive service-level expectations, maximize the potential of their IT organizationsJob Description
Required Skills/ExperienceWhat You'll Bring
- Develop infrastructure/Database/Middleware/BI/Big data License Sales opportunities and maintain customer relationships in a designated market vertical/customer.
- The portfolio will be our wide technology portfolio. Although the right candidate should be able to position a solution that incorporates Oracle's broad product portfolio in front of a client and work alongside other internal teams to be one Oracle for the customer.
- Promote and evangelize Oracle products to selected customers, partners, and internal audiences
- Develop relationships and collaborate with our partners to define, recommend, and drive sales
- Develop and execute a sales plan that provides complete territory and sector specific coverage
- Develop appropriate sales programs and solutions; maintain up-to-date competitive information and compile regional success stories
- Meet with senior customer contacts to build credibility and develop lasting relationships
- Engage with Pre-Sales support for customer meetings to develop customer discussions further
- Lead successful go-to-market campaigns by working closely with internal marketing specialists
- Contribute and lead in account planning, customer/market analysis, and strategy sessions
- Contribute individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Being able to orchestrate proposals together with other internal business groups in the same solutions team or others. Understand that is all about the customer.
Your enthusiasm, knowledge, and customer-centricity will help us continue our growth as a top IT company.
We also look for:
- Experience in direct software sales to complex/Large Enterprises
- Experience in the designated market vertical /customer would be required
- Good understanding of the information technology customer needs and strong technical expertise to become a trusted advisor across a wide technology portfolio.
- Proven track record in a sales-driven organization, selling technology-related products and services
- Solid written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Creative with strong problem-solving skills and an ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team
- Knowledge of Oracle products preferred but not essential
- Fluency in English
- Team player and self-motivated
A career at Oracle is defined by you. We give you the freedom-and the skills-to write your own success story. Whatever avenue you go down, you'll gain priceless learning experiences and be supported to do your best work.