- Based Leeds City Centre
- Remote (1-2 days in the office per week)
- £40,000 + bonus + great training opportunities!
This is an excellent opportunity for a Test Analyst to join a company during a time of growth and change across the technology team. The Test Analyst will join the first-class software development and test team, working to help deliver new technical solutions, and improving existing capabilities.
Working within an Agile framework, the Test Analyst will be involved in all key testing disciplines, including integration, system, and performance testing. What will I be doing?
What do I need?
- Help carry out a range of manual tests across Web Applications
- Perform end to end testing by designing, creating and executing test cases and test scripts
- Engaging with developers to identify and resolve defects in a timely manner
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure the early identification of defects
- Experience working within an agile environment
- Manual Testing; Performance, non-functional, Regression
- Exposure to automation testing frameworks
- SQL Server Knowledge
To find out more and explore this opportunity further, please apply and feel free to contact Meg Whitehead on 0113 323 9737.We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.