Netcompany is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK, recognised for disrupting the marketplace and helping to transform the IT sector. We deliver IT Transformation and Delivery services to some of the most well-known organisations in the UK and can count 18% of the FTSE 100 as clients, delivering services across several different sectors.
Netcompany have ambitious growth plans for the next few years and will continue to win and deliver multi-million-pound projects, offering a fantastic opportunity for all members of staff to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding careerThe role
Netcompany is looking for a Service Designer to join us on a permanent basis to drive forward our Service Design capability and deliver the optimum service to our clients under the guidance of our Service Architects.
We are looking for a Service Designer, with the level of skills and experience required to work with existing and new clients along with internal stakeholders to identify key needs and challenges, influence strategic end to end solutions and support a client first whole service approach when developing designs.
As a Netcompany Service Designer, you would be working on development and refinement of Service Designs, Service Management practices, and processes on behalf of our customers. You will have experience of Enterprise Service Design. The IT Service Designer will take the lead role in designing and delivering "end to end" service, operating models, and service designs. Working closely with Delivery leads and Technical Architects, you will ensure all aspects of IT service management are reviewed and addressed and developed using frameworks such as ITIL and TOGAF.In this role, you will
Key skills required
- Understand and apply requirements to create high-quality service design deliverables that incorporate user needs, journeys, and experiences.
- Deliver fit for purpose, measurable, reliable, and trusted IT service designs supporting technical designs and services.
- Use engaging methods to demonstrate the outcomes of user centric research and design to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Lead and support the design, running and facilitation of workshops with multi-discipline teams
- Contribute to the development of new value propositions for existing and new clients
- Promote design-led service transformation through education, process improvements and ideation/experimentation
- Use your skills and experience to creatively solve complex internal and external problems using design led thinking
- Develop strong and meaningful working relationships with our customers, business leaders/teams, IT team and external supply chain to ensure any new service design demand is designed with safety, supportability, maintainability and scalability in mind
- ITIL Expert v3 plus ITIL 4 Foundation
- Good experienced with Service Design or equivalent role experience
- Enterprise Service Design Experience
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively, build strong working relationships and work as part of a team with a proactive and positive attitude
- Think commercially and with an entrepreneurial edge
- Become a positive user centred design role model to the account by sharing best practice, coaching team members, and educating the wider account
- Think differently and bring a different design lens to challenges as well as being open to try new ideas.
- Be able to communication complex design concepts
- Solid judgement and ability to provide a client / user centred design considering the user experience.
- An understanding of agile tools and techniques
- Ability to gain understanding of business requirement for new or enhanced functionality
- Ability to ensure alignment of Service Designs to business plans and strategy
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) at all levels
- Experience working within a client-facing/ delivery focused role, or you have a consultancy background
- High degree of self-reliance, commitment, and ability to work under pressure
- Experience of working with Public and private sector would be an advantage
- Candidates must be willing to travel to client and Netcompany offices in the UK.
- ITIL v4 Managing Professional or Strategist
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe's most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland, Holland, UK and Vietnam.
Globally Netcompany employs more than 3000 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers. Despite the size we are an entrepreneurial company and we're looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
Please be aware, that this role may be subject to basic security checks which may include a basic criminal records check.
Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation.