Who We Are
Wellthy Therapeutics helps leading Biopharma companies upgrade to become Digital BioPharma Companies. We do this by powering core drug/device portfolios with software based medicine, deployed via digital therapeutics, companion SaMD solutions, and digital patient support programs, that pair with the drug/device to deliver or enhance treatments for unmet medical needs. Our vision is to impact patient outcomes globally, by using the power of digital health to transform patient care.
Through therapeutic algorithms, our proprietary Wellthy Care ® platform personalizes user experience and decision support to optimize engagement and outcomes, and enables software based medicine that are designed to be used independently or in conjunction with biomedical treatments.
We have secured a number of top-tier life science customers, including announcements with Roche, Cipla, and Ferrer. We have brought several SaMD solutions to market for our partners in Cardiology, Women's Health, Diabetes, Pulmonology & Select Rare Diseases in Europe & Asia, as demonstrated through 25+ real world publications, over 100,000 patients helped, and over 10 million patient interactions & ePRDs collected.
We are a passionate team with first-hand experience building and scaling digital health solutions within the regulated healthcare space, and we are backed by great VCs and strategics.
To read more about us, please visit www.wellthytherapeutics.comWhy the team is important:
Wellthy Therapeutics' Marketing team is responsible for clearly communicating what Wellthy stands for to all external stakeholders. The team handles demand generation, & external communications through a thought leadership driven strategy that is targeted at the entire healthcare ecosystem - Life sciences companies, medical technology, health systems & payors. Being able to connect the dots between digital medicine and real world outcomes via existing care delivery models, is critical to building our market.Why the job is important:
Wellthy Therapeutics is looking to add a VP of Marketing as a part of our leadership growing team. In this role, you will set the strategy, vision, and own the execution for our marketing and communications function. You will represent Wellthy at events & forums, discussing product & business model innovation and have the opportunity to take Wellthy's brand global, while interfacing with all clinical, product, marketing and commercial teams. We're looking for an innovative marketing leader who likes to get their hands dirty, and is looking to shape the future of regulated digital medicine & therapeutics. This role reports to our CEO and will be a member of our Senior Leadership Team. This remote role will be located in Europe or the east coast US, includes great benefits, and is an excellent wealth-building/equity opportunity for the right individual.What will you do
- Work with the Business Development & Partnerships team to generate demand and nurture the late stage pipeline to support a B2B focused commercialization strategy
- Own, build and evolve the overall marketing strategy, branding and positioning of the company
- Own the development & scaling of all company messaging content, (i.e., white papers, presentations, case studies, sell sheets, videos, blog posts, podcasts, webinars) across channels (i.e., sales collateral, web, social, digital marketing campaigns) to increase company/brand awareness and B2B focused demand
- Plan and execute all marketing functions including events, content development, PR, communications and social
- Product marketing - Develop content based on product strengths & differentiators, market intelligence & knowledge, competitive environment, and regulatory/legal requirements to articulate the benefits of our products
- Continuously refine messaging and positioning in a rapidly evolving & expanding market, updating a stronger value proposition to target customers and lead product release communications
- Sales & customer success enablement - Equip Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams with continually updated resources and enablement materials they need to build the sales pipeline, win opportunities, and deliver a great customer experience.
- Integrate competitive intelligence, market trends, customer needs and preferences into messaging and sales approach, providing a stronger value proposition to target customers
- Partner with our Life Science & Health Plans / Payors clients to communicate the benefits of our platform to their customers / members
- Partner with the leadership team and all cross functional roles to to evolve the commercial and marketing strategy and associated initiatives for our platform and digital medicine offerings
- Collect feedback from our client facing teams on product enhancements and white space product opportunities; provide commercial feedback into product roadmap
Consider Joining us if:
- 7+ years of experience in marketing enterprise / digital healthcare solutions to life sciences companies
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and investigative skills, while being creative and able to think outside the box
- Ability to interact professionally with relevant stakeholders in the healthcare industry including clinicians, regulatory experts & stakeholders from target organizations
- Effective and savvy writing skills; able to turn complex ideas into simple, concise messaging.
- Strong public speaking skills - comfortable speaking & presenting at public events
- Enjoy simplifying long and/or complex ideas to large groups and major stakeholders, who may not be familiar with the concepts
- Ability to operate and lead in a remote environment
- Have a well-honed system for managing time and priorities, even if those priorities shift to meet customer needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including consultative and relationship management skills
- Experience building marketing programs for a B2B sales organization, with a Strong understanding of enterprise sales cycles
- Natural people-orientation and a knack for quickly forming trust-based relationships with diverse sets of people
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- You have a passion for and a believer of solving hard problems in healthcare using digital health solutions, and are driven by the success of our partners, our patients, our teammates
- You are not afraid to experiment and fail. Failure is an opportunity to learn, and is embraced as a core pillar of Wellthy Therapeutics.
- You have an ownership/entrepreneurial mindset. You pick work up off the floor, self-start solution discover, guide collaboration, challenge assumptions, and solve hard problems
- You have a solutioning and strategic mindset coupled with a bias for action and execution - you thrive in being the bridge for teams and moving initiatives forward
- You run towards hard problems, seeking out the toughest challenges that have the most impact and solve them to help those who need it the most
- You measure success by the process you took to get there, and not just the outcome. You document and share your learnings, as you are contributing to building the systems needed to scale the company and solidify the company long term
- You thrive as a self-starter, and are able to wear multiple hats in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- You have grit, hustle, desire, and a "get-it-done" attitude; strong comfort with a lean startup environment, where everyone is encouraged to participate in and contribute across all teams