A digital consumer goods company is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager (Freelance)
that will help scale its growth for the UK market. You will also be responsible for planning, implementing, and analyzing the results of marketing programs designed to drive awareness and generate a qualified pipeline to support business goals across the region.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.Responsibilities
- Create a full-funnel marketing plan that's aligned to marketing and acquisition, strategies, priority targets, pipeline goals, and focused on relevant business and market trends.
- Collaborate with the HQ team to develop and execute a variety of multi-touch campaigns that include inbound, outbound, events, PR, email/messaging, and organic/paid social programs.
- Drive content initiatives to develop and distribute localized content for the UK market, focusing on new merchant acquisition; manage the website for the UKmarket in collaboration with global project management and development teams.
- Lead a marketing team in support of growth in the UK market; manage agency and contract relationships and coordinate with global marketing functions to ensure alignment with global campaigns.
- Develop and execute partner marketing programs for the UK region.
- Act as a deputy for field marketing that supports the marketing plan; work closely with the Field Marketing Manager from the HQ team to execute awareness-generating and pipeline-building events.
- Monitor campaign results and impact on pipeline goals, proactively provide recommendations, and implement course adjustments when needed.
- Communicate regional marketing program status, action items, results, and deliverables across marketing and M&A.
About Hire Digital
- Previous experience working in a B2B environment in a similar role.
- Proven expertise in creating, implementing, and measuring B2B marketing programs to retain and expand audiences.
- Ability to lead and manage a high-performing team; influential and able to motivate teams toward a common goal.
- Fast learner with excellent strategic judgment, problem-solving, and prioritization skills.
- Collaborative, self-starter, and able to drive projects from inception to execution.
- Excellent creativity and communication skills to inspire industry partners, team and to represent the brands.
Hire Digital is a freelance network of top talents in digital marketing, web development, and design. Our clients work with high-performing teams as well as individual talents who have gone through a rigorous screening process. Clients such as Shopify, Expedia, and Stripe have access to high-performing talents on-demand, with guaranteed performance.
Powered by JazzHR