Consumers within the global iGaming industry are inundated with online casinos and sportsbooks to choose from, and often make decisions based on very little information being available; leaving them open to bad user experiences.
At KaFe Rocks we aim to be THE lighthouse for reputable iGaming - shining a light on the industry and providing our users with valuable products, localised content, and data that will help inform their decisions.
With a set of core values that our Rocketeers live by every day, guiding us further on our journey as one of the leading iGaming affiliates, we really believe we can make a difference to our users' experiences of this industry.
We are a remote working company, with an HQ based in Malta. We have an entrepreneurial, ambitious and driven mindset flowing through the company and we will continue to push forward, growing organically within both current and new markets.
As our team of Rocketeers continues to grow, we are searching for a Senior Full-Stack Developer who is enthusiastic, passionate and keen-to-learn and can also assist our Tech team on all our projects.
In this role, you will be actively involved in creating and managing applications. You won't mind getting stuck in and being hands-on when it comes to learning new methods and developing new features.
If you share our vision of helping users make the best informed decisions, would like to grow your professional skill set, and want to work with our incredible team of Rocketeers, then we'd love to hear from you.Your key tasks
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of multiple data sources (such as 3rd party services or APIs) and databases into one system
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Creating and maintaining self-sufficient services in a services oriented architecture
- Document technical and functional specifications
- Be responsible for product quality by optimizing, refactoring and re-implementing legacy applications
- Troubleshoot development issues and provide solutions
- Ensure software development best practices and timeliness of product delivery
- Discuss and develop new features, enhancements, and content of existing websites with other teams
- Support the team with code reviews, pair programming and tight deadlines
- Communicate effectively and collaborate with other Rocketeers
- Have a proactive approach to learning, growth, and sharing
If you'd love to grow your career and learn from some of the best in the business, then we'd love to hear from you.Requirements
- You WANT to learn, and you're open to being taught
- Fluent in English
- Strong knowledge of React - Gatsby and TypeScript experience
- Working knowledge with NodeJS and MVC frameworks
- Experience in working with Service Oriented Architectures
- Working experience in building RESTful API and GraphQL
- Experience in Relational and Non-relational Databases such SQL, MongoDB
- Solid understanding of server side templating languages
- Working knowledge on CSS preprocessors and methodologies
- Experience on package managers, CI/CD, Docker
- Experience with automated testing and test driven development
- Basic design ability, for UI/UX, prototype design
- Good understanding of SOLID principles with PHP and PHP Frameworks(Laravel)
- You are quality driven, reliable, independent and productive
- Experience with Git, advanced flows designed for optimal quality and speeds
- Have up to date knowledge of new guidelines and methodologies on high scalability
- Good understanding on Search Engine Optimization(SEO)
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- A high work ethic with the drive to get things done
- iGaming, gaming and/or affiliate experience is a plus
What you get in return
- A company that truly values its employees
- Remote working & a brand-new office in Malta called "Oasis"
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation package if you move to Malta
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Performance reviews and 13th salary
- A genuine opportunity to progress and develop further
- Annual Reunion
- Annual Team Round-ups in the location of the teams choice
- Work equipment of choice
At KaFe Rocks Group diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. Our commitment to these values is unwavering. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities we serve.