D&D London is a group of diverse restaurants, bars and hotels based principally in London, but also with venues in Paris and New York. It was founded by Des Gunewardena and David Loewi (the eponymous D and D) in 2006, following a buyout of Conran Restaurants. Since then the company has become a vital player in London's famous restaurant scene, owning some of the capital's most celebrated restaurants, including Quaglino's, Le Pont de la Tour, Bluebird and Coq d'Argent.
We are looking for a Restaurant Marketing Manager to lead and manage the Marketing, PR and Digital Strategy for our London Restaurants. This includes outreach plans to increase sales and awareness of the brands. The focus needs to be on wider revenue generating initiatives that will drive sales, brand awareness and press, which will work in line with restaurant budgets and objectives.
• Plan strategic and creative marketing campaigns for restaurants that drive revenue and smaller local campaigns, reporting on the ROI.
• Develop digital marketing strategy with the Head of Digital & CRM for the restaurants including a full social media plan, developing digital acquisition channels, creating and delivering trend setting digital marketing campaigns, and analysing customer data to deliver a robust CRM plan.
• Full responsibility for the restaurants' online digital profile and optimising the digital journey by detailed analysis of onsite behaviours and customer data.
• Create unparalleled creative marketing campaigns that will generate a strong ROI, print and online press as well as constant social media growth.
• Create supreme brand partnerships as part of the acquisition strategy for the restaurants as well as increasing the profile through online content and press.
• Develop and create the annual and monthly content plan for the restaurants through online and offline creative.
• Responsible for all aspects of the implementation of the marketing plan (event logistics, collateral, online & offline communication).
• Directing photo shoots and ensuring that there is up to date imagery of the restaurant in all marketing information.
• Ensuring promotions and activities are communicated across all departments within restaurants particularly reservations and reception.
• Support and facilitate Head Office group sales and marketing projects.
• Communication and analytical skills combined with creative sensibilities.
• Great attention to detail.
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
• CRM & CMS experience useful.
• Organised with a structured approach.
We're a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
- Industry leading pay
- Discount in all of our restaurants - 40% off all day, every day
- Exclusive discounts and cashback options at a range of retailers and cinema tickets at great prices courtesy of LifeWorks App
- 50% off PureGym membership
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free
- Access to WeCare - a solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. You will have access to 24/7 UK-based online GP, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance plus much more
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Best in class training - including management development to help you progress quickly
- Access to our training platform D&D Connect with resources to develop your skills and knowledge
- An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer