We are working with a key business within the hospitality sector to recruit an Associate Marketing Director.Full Job Description
The focus of this role is to help lead and deliver marketing strategy across the groups portfolio of brands.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the role will be a senior position within the marketing team, responsible for overseeing brand marketing plans and their delivery, working with the senior marketing team and other departments across the business to ensure these align with wider business goals and objectives. As an experienced brand marketer, you will be responsible for taking brand and business objectives and finding innovative ways to deliver these within the groups comms strategies. With a commercial mindset and a keen eye for spotting trends, you will apply these to both impact tactics to meet shorter term targets, as well as developing longer term approaches to ensure sustained business growth.
Core duties will include:
- Alongside the Marketing Director, developing marketing strategy across various brands to deliver against the business' target bookings growth, maximising occupancy across the year at the required CPA and ROI.
- Develop written proposals, plans and business cases to support and improve our marketing strategy, communicating these to key stakeholders.
- Monitoring spend vs. budget; planning/forecasting, approving and reporting budget as required. A key focus on ensuring the marketing budget is maintained.
- Working with the Marketing Director and senior marketing team to deliver marketing plans and run day-to-day operations,
- Evolving the company's brand strategy ensuring these are delivered consistently across marketing, PR and communications channels to increase brand awareness and favourability.
- Set KPIs for brand marketing campaigns and create reporting structure and templates.
- Line management of members within the senior marketing team.
Role requirements and attributes:
- 5+ years' in a senior brand marketing role within eCommerce verticals.
- Proven track record managing multi-million-pound budget.
- Experience planning and delivering brand marketing and communications strategies across channels.
- Strong leadership skills; managing and developing direct reports.
- Strategic thinker, confident developing longer-term plans around a central goal, whilst still being agile and reactive in the short term where required.
- Highly organised and comfortable multi-tasking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; written, verbal and face-to-face.
- Confident presenter; writing and delivering proposals and reports to key stakeholders.
- Highly numerate with an analytical mindset; competent analysing and interpreting data to provide actionable insights.
- Commercially aware with strong business acumen.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in managing relationships with external agencies and suppliers.
- Excellent MS Office and Google suites skills, specifically Excel and Powerpoint.
If you have the skills and experience to fulfil a role such as this then we would love to hear from you!
**Due to the high volume of applications, it is not always possible to provide individual feedback on your application. All personal data will be removed from our database**