Senior DevOps Engineer | Azure | AWS | Kubernetes | London - Up to £95k + Benefits + BonusOne of the UK's fastest growing FinTech companies, a tech-first company at an exciting juncture of tech transformation, is looking for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to join the team rather urgently.
As a proactive Senior DevOps Engineer
, you will be developing the tooling to enable the developers to efficiently automate, configure and deploy in a microservices based architecture.
Essential to this role will be your experience in:
- You will develop IAC following the SDLC practices including paired programming, code reviews, and test coverage.
- You will maintain and improve CI/CD Pipelines and tools and be key in the design and implementation of transformation from an "as is state" to the "future state" and you will provide guidance to the Dev and QA Teams to spin-up and spin-down environments for development and testing.
- You will design and implement scalable systems that keeps the platform running smoothly and 'always up'.
Other good elements to have in your basket of skills:
- Creating Docker images and files, Kubernetes, Helm Charts, AKS
- Config management tools - Terraform, Ansible/equivalent - to create stable, testable and repeatable IAC
- Linux working knowledge - essential
- Kubernetes and Docker - essential - preferably on Azure Cloud
- CI/CD Pipeline configuration to test and deploy Java, Angular and .Net applications using Jenkins, TeamCity, TFS etc.
- Programming experience such as Java
- Continuous security monitoring, review and improvements across all Cloud infrastructure
- PaaS and IaaS, ARM and Azure infrastructure provision/management
- GitLab support and admin
- Working with Agile or Lean methodologies
If you are interested in applying for this Senior DevOps Engineer
role within this exciting and expanding FinTech company, please do not hesitate to send your CV now to email@example.com.