As Ecommerce Manager you will be joining the business and marketing team at a key time and stepping into what is a massive opportunity for personal growth and development. We want to build a world class marketing team, fit for what is a truly world class company, setting the standard and leading the way personal training. This role will play a key part in the development of a newly formed marketing team, tasked with taking the business to the next level across the 9 countries we already operate in.
Ultimate Performance are already established as the world leading and only global personal trainers. We now have big plans for our ecommerce offering over the coming years and are looking to leverage our established brand to fuel the already strong growth in our supplements and clothing lines.
In this role you will be responsible for managing day to day running of our websites, as well as exploring new opportunities to fuel growth in revenue, and maximise profitability across our full product range. Working closely with the wider content, marketing, UX and trade teams you will optimise all aspects of our web estate, managing consumer marketing campaigns to deliver a best-in-class ecommerce platform.
This right individual will be a real self-starter, comfortable taking a leading role in the development of our ecommerce platform to match the same world class standards set across the business. You will be comfortable working with data to track performance and identify opportunities and equally adept at working cross functionally to take marketing campaigns from concept to delivery.
There is no doubt that this is a difficult role and a big challenge, but for the right person, it is a perfect opportunity to develop and test yourself at a company which demands a lot but will back you. At such a crucial point as we develop the new marketing team, a proactive, positive attitude, and a will to be challenged and to improve is essential.Responsibilities
- Drive revenue growth and maximise profitability of our core website and ecommerce stores
- Develop a long-term feature roadmap to improve ecommerce performance
- Lead the representation of ecommerce in weekly trading meetings and produce regular performance reports to the business
- Monitor and analyse product performance trends to inform and execute online trading activity
- Proactively identify and develop ecommerce best practices working closely with tech, content and UX teams across the business
- Ensure ecommerce activity is aligned with cross channel activity and linked to the financial goals of the business
- Develop and manage marketplace sales globally for our supplements and merchandise ranges
- Manage the delivery and implementation of merchandising placements across the site
- Systematically analyse and report sales results, expectations, market and trends to make proactive recommendations of product/range development
- Support in the development of our wider ecommerce proposition working with the wider marketing and trade teams
- Utilise site analytics to optimise core journeys and iteratively improve core metrics (conversion rate, PPO, AOV, Repeat rate)
- 4+ years' experience managing and developing ecommerce website
- Commercially minded and able to spot and execute opportunities for growth and increased profitability
- Strong working knowledge of digital marketing channels to allow close collaboration with channel managers
- Highly analytical and confident manipulating data to draw insights
- Strategically minded and able to devise and communicate a long-term ecommerce strategy Strong working knowledge of Ecommerce platforms (site currently built on WooCommerce)
- Experience using Google Analytics to understand and improve site performance
- Self-starter with a willingness to take a leading role in, and champion ecommerce activities across the business
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively influence colleagues cross functionally
- Enthusiastic, determined, and ambitious individual willing to take on a big, yet exciting challenge with huge potential for personal growth
- Experience in establishing and growing marketplaces