success, we are expanding and looking for top performing sales professionals to join the sales team in EMEA
In this role you will act as a sales leader for your territories, create sales opportunities for the Hunters' cutting-edge XDR offering and drive the rapid growth of sales activity in your territories.
Being the first boots on the ground in your territory, this role presents opportunities for professional and personal development and growth.
If you are a sales hunter with experience in leading sales activities and driving business expansion in the UK and Ireland, and want to join a winning team, we welcome you to join our exciting journey towards making Hunters a pillar cybersecurity vendor.
This position is based in the UK. Responsibilities:
Qualifications - Professional:
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with the company business objectives.
- Work directly and with channel partners to maintain and expand the customer base in the region, create and convert new business opportunities to customers.
- Forecast quarterly and overachieve sales quotas.
- Analyze regional market trends and identify new opportunities for growth.
- Expedite sales cycles by identifying and addressing potential challenges.
- Identify and implement regional sales growth opportunities by improving processes, packaging, innovating sales techniques, expanding the team, and more.
Qualification - Personal:
- 5+ years of experience as RSM of cyber security solutions in the UKI region.
- Consistently over-achieving against target in the last 3 years.
- A broad network of cyber security leaders in enterprise accounts in the region.
- Experience in working with CSIRT, SOC teams, and CISOs.
- Experience in selling SaaS solutions.
- Experience as the first sales person on the ground with a fast-growing start-up company.
- Experience in working with channel partners.
- Experience in selling cyber solutions like SIEM, SOAR, Threat Hunting, Incident Response, Threat Intelligence - an advantage.
- Technical hands-on experience in SOC, Cyber security, or IT - an advantage.
- Experience in working with Israeli tech companies - an advantage.
- An achiever, results driven, winner by nature.
- A people's person with excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- A "can do" approach, persistent and determined.
- Hands-on, independant, proactive, multi-taking, energetic, and creative.
- A team player.
- Excellent client-facing, communication, and presentation skills both in person and through video conferencing.
- Excellent negotiation and deal closure skills.
- Strong organizational and analytics skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Multi-lingual (English, French, Swedish) - an advantage.