Have you ever thought about how your own decisions and behaviors impact the profitability of your company or environment? Have you ever tried to actively increase your productivity or reduce your carbon footprint by tracking your behaviors? You might already have done so, but what about the behaviors of employees in the transport sector all around the world?
Signol is a new start-up accelerating the green revolution and innovation of the travel and transport sector by harnessing the power of individual behavior. We empower our customers to transform their employee behavior into a competitive advantage. To ensure our success, we are looking for an innovation-led Senior Data Analyst, playing a pivotal role in our international team of product managers, developers, and designers.Job Description
You'll be the point of contact for all things data, covering the spectrum from Business Intelligence into Data Science. As a key position in a small start-up, this role will cover a lot of ground in the short term with a fantastic opportunity to build a team and grow with the business.
Your technical skills are a given, you will be proficient across a few data engineering, analytical, and visualization tools, but your stand-out feature is an innate curiosity of data and what can be done with it. Correlation, regression, and z-score are all elements you're very comfortable with even if you may not have the chance to use them in your current role.
You'll be working with a diverse range of people such as economists, behavioral scientists, investors, airline captains, and environmental experts, this role comes with oversight from 2 leading academics from Oxford University and the University of Southern California as well as support from an extremely data-driven product team, so you won't be alone in your work. We promise an engaging working environment with a global outlook.
Our home is currently located in London, although remote candidates from all over the UK will be considered. The only thing we ask is that you are able to travel to London for a few days each month.Your Key Responsibilities Will Be
- Take ownership of the insights delivered by our software, search for and discover patterns, outliers, trends, and relationships in the behavior of the frontline operators using Signol
- Lead the analysis workstreams for the research programs we embark on
- Act as a key stakeholder for new customers onboarding, working with customers and developers to ensure customer data is sent in the correct formats
- Work with the behavioral team to establish the efficacy of communications, analyzing the trials and tests and recommending the most effective segmentation of users
You are a strong match for this role if you possess the following skills, competencies, and experience:
Desired Qualities Include
- A strong understanding of data analytics and visualization tools such as R, Python, STATA SQL, Tableau, Excel
- A track record of having used statistical models to drive measurable business benefits.
- An understanding of econometrics.
- A proven ability to communicate complex data across non-technical users and link data results to business and customer success
- Software development experience including use of code repositories and versioning
- Experience in flight or maritime operations, or marketing analysis
Salary: £35-40k per annum
Private health insurance
25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
Vested share options scheme available and can be considered after the probationary period
Flexible and remote workingWho are we?
We're a growing team of scientists, academics, and business professionals with backgrounds spanning 5 continents and 9 countries. We've come together to mitigate organizational greenhouse gas emissions by building a unique, behavior change software product - cutting costs and emissions whilst improving employee job satisfaction.
Join our team to be a game-changer in the technology industry.
Curious? Find out more https://www.signol.io/.
To apply for this position, please send us your CV and cover letter.