A fantastic opportunity at a global digital marketing company (head office in London).
Being truly global means that we can offer 24-hour development and support. We are one of the leading global online performance marketing technology companies spread across different geographies. In an ever-changing world, our success depends on the energy, passion and innovation of our teams.
We are ambitious, technologically advanced, meticulous and we want to work with the best!
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to focus on Social Media Buying platforms to join our fast-growing team of enthusiastic digital marketers. Primarily this will be management of Facebook accounts, with exposure to Native, Display, Search and Push Sources to follow.Responsibilities
- Media buying on social, native and push advertising platforms
- Handle all aspects of the media buying process; ad creation, optimization, scaling, reporting, etc for a large set of campaigns while driving business results to hit and exceed KPI's
- Manage multiple campaigns at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Analysing the performance of all accounts in detail. Understanding what works. Theorize and test why something is working, then find ways to iterate, scale, and optimize
- Provide weekly reporting to the team detailing overall performance, key takeaways and action points
- Proactively carry out meaningful tests across targeting, creatives and landing pages to improve performance
- Researching new verticals/keywords by utilizing different keyword tools
- Maintain a high level up to date understanding of best practices and strategies pertaining to the native channel to stay at the forefront of what's possible - and testing those boundaries
- 2+ years in social and/or native advertising media buying (Facebook, Taboola, Outbrain etc) preferably experience with multiple verticals in different markets, and ideally $100K+ budgets/month
- Hands-on experience generating campaigns, in said platforms and continuous optimisation of campaigns
- Superb skills in understanding the platforms and how to scale them
- A passion and proven track record for implementing eye-catching, enticing creative within these platforms to help drive consumer engagement (CTR, CPA) and positive ROI
- Self-starter who is proactive and takes ownership of his/her work and can work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to work in a remote environment with little supervision if required
- Detail orientated and good time management skills
- Unbridled enthusiasm for problem-solving and using data to make strategic decisions
- Executes Takes accountability for and delivers consistent decisions, actions, and results
- Driven to win Passionate and driven, makes tough decisions in difficult situations. With the ability to rapidly priorities and effectively determine the best course of action
- Accountability for meeting revenue targets
- Be ready to work in a fast-paced and target driven environment
- Knowledge of another language is a plus.
- Eligible to work in the UK