Clanwilliam Group is a family of businesses committed to healthcare, technology, and services. Our services and technology play an essential role every day in both private and public clinical settings. And it is people - healthcare professionals, patients, and their families - who benefit from the work we do.
Today, we are 15 businesses with 1100 employees working across the UK and Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, and India. Our products and services help healthcare professionals deliver safer, more efficient, and better-quality care to millions of patients worldwide.
We are a wide network of independent companies with one unifying belief: We are caring, innovative and committed to improving healthcare for everyone with a mission to become a global leader in healthcare technology and services.Overall Scope of Role
Are you a creative, bright and passionate Marketing Executive looking to take the next step in your career? This could be the role for you!
We are looking for an ambitious Marketing Executive to join us and undertake a range of marketing activities. You will be part of our Global Marketing team, ideally based at our UK Head Office in Milton Keynes (and working from home!) and will work on a variety of tasks from copywriting to design, digital and much more!
The role requires a Marketing Executive with a mix of experience, fresh ideas and an enthusiasm to deliver impactful offline and digital campaigns.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing (UK), the ideal candidate will be a superstar marketing professional, capable of supporting the day-to-day marketing operations for our NHS & UK portfolio of businesses.
You are someone who can multitask and manage multiple priorities and projects. You will strive to be an all-rounder, with detailed knowledge of our healthcare products and teams, happy to help out where needed and always willing to get your hands dirty. You will be proactive and organised with exceptional planning skills, and strong attention to detail. The ability to work independently as well as collaboratively will be essential to your success.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to enhance their career and become part of a high performing marketing team in a dynamic environment. This role will also give the right candidate the opportunity to travel to our various UK & Irish offices. Responsibility Areas
- Be a marketing subject matter expert on all of our UK products and businesses.
- Create content for all marketing purposes (social media, website, email marketing, marketing literature and product copy).
- Support end to end planning and execution of all offline marketing campaigns (print, direct mail, customer comms emails).
- Create PR content for media, including press releases and case studies.
- Work collaboratively to develop and execute online and content marketing plans, including emails and SEO content with a strong lead generation focus.
- Assist in the planning and execution of email marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on all online activities and campaigns.
- Manage our digital media presence on all platforms.
- Work with the marketing team on developing and implementing brand strategy.
- Coordinate the planning and execution of events, trainings and trade shows.
- Ad-hoc administrative assistance as and when required.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications, skills, knowledge and attributes:
What's on Offer?
- At least two years' experience in a similar role.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Capability in copywriting or other creative skills.
- The ability to create, co-ordinate and publish effective communications, marketing content and growing brand stories across various media platforms and channels, including the website, social media, and print.
- Experience in digital marketing.
- Positive and hard-working with a willingness to learn new things.
- An outside the box, proactive approach.
- A degree in Marketing preferred but not essential.
- Media relations and PR experience preferred but not essential.
Clanwilliam Group is an equal opportunities employer.
- Flexible working arrangements and the opportunity to work from home.
- Full access to our Employee Assistance Programme.
- Regular wellbeing supports and webinars.
- Annual paid flu jab.
- Parental Coaching supports.
- Regular employee engagement activities.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- CSR Paid Volunteering & Charity Days.