D365 Delivery Manager -
Dynamics 365, D365 F&O, Dynamics AX, Delivery Manager, Service Delivery, Project Manager, Prince2, Agile - London - £550 per day (Inside IR35)
Our large end-user client is looking for a D365 Delivery Manager
to join them for an initial 3-month contract and oversee the delivery of the technical stream of their upgrade from AX2009 to Dynamics 365 F&O. This is a great opportunity to work on an international Dynamics 365 upgrade programme. This role is outside of IR35Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience project managing the delivery of the technical aspects of finance system migration/transformation.
- Ability to lead and motivate others; demonstrating empathy and knowledge of personality types
- Extensive experience with formal project management methodologies (for example, PMI, Prince II, MSP and agile)
- Demonstrated sensitivity to working in a global partnership or similar organisation and to interacting with senior leadership
- Knowledge of project-planning tools
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise in setting and managing customer expectations
- Good working knowledge of Dynamics 365 Finance and business applications
- Extensive experience dealing with 3rd party SIs and vendors
- Responsible for overall technical project delivery of D365 Finance Project.
- Accountable for managing the scope, schedule, budget, quality and risks associated with the delivery of the technical aspects of the D365 Finance project
- Establish and maintain robust governance around the delivery of the D365 Finance Technical project.
- Own the technical delivery relationship with selected 3rd party SI and oversee them to ensure the technical project is delivered to scope, budgets and timelines
- Proactively identify and highlight any material changes that would affect scope, budget or timelines to the D365 Project Director
LondonCandidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: www.catchgroup.com