Generation Home is a new mortgage lender that is upending the stale mortgage market. We're a venture backed start-up that raised the largest seed round in Europe in 2019 and recently raised a Series A round that sets us up to smash our ambitious targets for 2021. The status quo for owning a home simply does not work for most people. They miss out on all the homeownership benefits because they're locked out of the system by lazy lenders and greedy brokers. But it doesn't have to be this way.
We're building a lender that focuses on two things; opening the door so more people can buy a home and creating a meaningfully better mortgage experience that makes you better off by having a Generation Home mortgage. To help us make this a reality, we are looking for a Mortgage Manager that is ready to take on this big challenge and grow with us.Requirements
You must hold a full CeMAP qualification or equivalent (RO1 & CF6).
Previous 3+ years experience in managing a team of Mortgage Advisors for a lender/high street bank, all offers will be made subject to a satisfactory background check and employer/regulatory references.
Have a passion about improving the home-buying experience for first time buyers.
Treat customers fairly at the heart of all that you do and the ability to build strong relationships with customers and peers.
A strong understanding of the mortgage market, products and services.
Ability to ensure delivery of our compliance and quality measures to a satisfactory level.In This Role, You Will
- Work in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
- Motivate, lead and develop a team of Mortgage Advisors and Mortgage Experts to deliver customer, commercial and risk KPI's.
- Train new Mortgage Advisers and Mortgage Experts as they join.
- Be responsible for 1st Line Supervision of the team ensuring that customer outcomes are suitable, MCOB rules are followed and mortgage advice is sound.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to meet customer needs within the broader departments of the company.
- Continuously look for ways to improve the customer experience.
- Support the Head of Advice and Direct Sales to carry out related tasks and ad-hoc duties as required.
Joining the team early and having a massive impact on the growth and direction of the company.
Base salary + discretionary quarterly bonuses.
Shares in the company.
25 days of holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
Career development opportunities to transition into new roles within the business.
£1000 learning budget.
Pension contributions matched by employer (3% currently).