There's more to enterprise security than defending perimeters. We believe that an IT security strategy aligned to the needs of business is essential to future growth and innovation. Our solutions help customers protect their whole enterprise, inside and out, efficiently and proactively; comply with internal governance policies and external regulations & enable the adoption of new applications and technology. We help customers create and maintain a strong security foundation with interconnected solutions that span the enterprise. From the endpoint to the data center to the cloud, One Identity solutions mitigate risk and reduce complexity so companies can move their business forward.
We are currently looking for a Product Manager
focused on our Unified Access Management (UAM) solutions. This position is remotely based remote.
The Product Manager is responsible and accountable for establishing and ensuring alignment around the Product Strategy. Product Strategy is defined as the key market problems to solve that are determined to be lucrative enough to pursue based on a priority order established by the Product Manager and agreed to by all stakeholders.Responsibilities
Solicit market problems by soliciting market problems both from external stakeholders as well as internal stakeholders such as sales, customer support, engineering
- Participate in win/loss calls with customers to understand if there are feature gaps in the existing product that are large enough market problems that perhaps should be addressed and closed
- Deeply understands the dynamics of the persona including both the buyer and user personas
- The Product Manager will work with other stakeholders to also conduct market surveys to quantify market problems with statistical significance
- Involved in competitive analysis to understand what solutions exist in the market today for the market problems identified and determine the best path forward whether to build/buy/partner.
- Builds a business case to solve the market problem. This business case requires an understanding of the revenue driver (e.g. new customer acquisition, customer expansion, customer retention, etc.), the Total Addressable Market for this market problem, potential penetration rates over multiple years with agreement/alignment from sales if this market problem were solved, an understanding of the cost to solve the market problem, with an ROI and payback period to solve the market problem.
- Will prioritize the market problems to solve based on business case and profitability
- Work with Engineering to understand capacity
- Will own the thematic roadmap for their product/portfolio
- Continuously communicate the product strategy and ensure alignment with all of their stakeholders
- Manage and maintain pricing and SKU/Offerings based on market factors, competitive offerings, and willingness to pay by the customers as well as in alignment with overall portfolio strategy
- 7+ years of experience in IT, working with Active Directory or other technical products is a plus
- Must have identity or security knowledge
- 10+ years of Product Management experience
- Interpersonal and communication skills, especially presenting at events, webinars and to internal audiences
- Executive level presence and credibility to speak on strategic matters with customers
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology or other field
- Up to 30% travel required
- Pragmatic Marketing certified
One Identity enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and infrastructure in order to help fuel innovation and drive their businesses forward. With team members around the globe, we intend to continue to grow revenues and add value to customers.
When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop products at a scale few others can provide. Our product portfolio serves a large base of customers and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
Why work with us?
- Life at One Identity means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfils their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
One Identity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.