We are looking to grow our team with a Business Development Representative, an essential role in growing the Odicci pipeline through the generation of qualified leads and opportunities. You will develop and lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution, and manage prospect acquisition through direct and digital channels - so the ability to build rapport and manage successful relationships is a must.
We help brands grab the attention of audiences by delivering interactive content, personalising experiences and drive online revenues as a result - We do this by offering a suite of interactive experiences such as games, promotions, quizzes and referral programmes to drive conversions and collect customer data. The Odicci suite is supported by a certified data architecture that can be integrated with analytics, e-commerce and database marketing platforms. We are growing fast and have partnered with some of the biggest retailers in Europe such as TK Maxx, FatFace, New Look, Charlotte Tilbury, DUFRY and many others. This is just the start of a much bigger journey that will see us expand and deliver more exciting services.
As a Business Development Representative you will:
- Identify and Research prospects
- Contact prospective clients & build relationships through email, social media and phone
- Qualify prospective clients and identify opportunities
- Build out and execute repeatable processes to drive new sales opportunities
- Keep on top of warm contacts and maintain regular contact to progress
- Use CRM to run reports, plan and keep up to date with prospect details and interactions
- +2 years Business Development experience with a successful track record
- Understand and map prospect user journeys to support the management of workflows in CRM (Hubspot, Pardot, Salesforce or equivalent).
- Experience selling to senior contacts within organisations
- Goal driven and high energy
- Pro-active self-starter - plan and organise your own tasks
- High level of attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to identify when something isn't working and adjust
- Desire to learn as we grow as a business without a fair of getting your hands dirty to try new things
Even better if you have any of the following:
- Experienced with WordPress CMS, and Google Analytics.
- Worked within a SaaS subscription-based company (marketing, e-commerce)
Our Commitment to you
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers.
Odicci doesn't discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.
Odicci is a workplace where you can be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Take your laptop to the sofa. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to do whatever we can to help you grow in your career (and make enough space for a fulfilling home life too).
We are based in West London and offer flexible working options - We are currently ALL working from home until further notice before we return to an office-based environment, where we will follow government guidelines on social distancing. To set you up for success we will provide you with a MacBook Air, subscription to all the tools you will need along with regular company-wide social events.