Intaso are working with one of the UK's largest insurance brands who are going through a significant period of growth and the Security Operations Lead is looking to hire a Senior Security Engineer who has good technical hands on experience.Reports to:
Security Operations LeadSalary:
£105k + benefitsLocation:
Surrey HQ 2 days a weekJob responsibilities
- Collaborate with SOC & DevOps teams to mature the current on premise security.
- Logging configurations to monitor privileged access, databases & Linux / Windows servers
- Orchestrate JML processes
- Grow the current cloud logging & alerting capabilities
- Hardening of Windows & Linux Assets
- Build automation reports
- Creation of Playbooks
- PoC of On-Premise / AWS SIEM (Azure Sentinel, Expel.IO, Sumo Logic etc)
- Methodical and analytical approach to solving problems
- Understanding of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of scripting (e.g. PowerShell) and programming language (e.g Python)
- Expertise of SIEM tools
- Knowledge of Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Antivirus & EDR's
- Knowledge of standard network protocols (TCP , ARP, ICMP, DHCP, DNS, HTTP, SNMP)
We are not looking for someone who has everything listed, the softer skills and willingness to learn outweigh any hands on practical experience.
Full jobspec on successful application.