Although this role has been advertised as Content + Cloud, please note that you would be employed by Mirus, one of the group's companies.
Content + Cloud is a leading technology and managed services provider, ranked within the top five European and top 50 global managed services suppliers and operates out of offices in London, Manchester and Cape Town and, via its global partners, in 13 countries across the world. The award-winning company provides a range of services including 24/7 support, cloud services, cyber, ERP software implementation, technology transformation and change projects, strategic consulting and analytics.
We are a dynamic and fast-growing company that truly values and is reliant upon our people, our culture and our commitment to excellence we call Service Obsession. Being the best means having the best people, and getting the best people means being the best place to work.
Following the completion of a significant equity investment in June 2016, our strategy is to continue to deliver significant growth, both organically and through acquisition, evolving our proposition and positioning to reach a broader target audience.The Role
To provide technical software, hardware and network problem resolution onsite to client. Perform problem diagnosis and guide users through step-by-step solutions in a desktop support based environment. Provide technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner, facilitating one-to-one end user training as required and ensure site technical documentation is maintained.RequirementsJob Responsibilities
Ensuring the smooth running of our client's systems and network infrastructure ensuring they get maximum benefits from them. Activities may include
Knowledge & Experience
- Log, and investigate customer tickets, where possible applying a permanent fix or an agreed workaround to restore service;
- End to end ownership of a customer ticket, identifying the underlying cause and managing the implementation of a permanent solution, escalating to the Service desk as necessary;
- Manage and work to internal and customer SLAs, escalating any concerns;
- Manage client expectations through clear communications;
- Work closely with the customer to maintain and support the infrastructure and the customer's tickets effectively;
- Action hardware and software installations;
- Create and maintain customer specific infrastructure documentation;
- Work closely with the Senior Engineers, sharing information to enable the resolution of issues confidently and effectively;
- Take responsibility for own continual professional development, ensuring up to date industry and technical knowledge in line with business need;
- Undertake all other reasonable requests.
- Previous years' experience as a service desk engineer supporting SMEs.
- Experience of working in a customer facing role
- Familiar with working to SLAs to meet both customer and contract requirements
- Working as part of a wider service delivery function.
- Windows Server 2016 and Windows 2019
- Windows 10
- Active Directory
- SharePoint 365
- Office 365
- Mac Support
- Able to communicate verbally and in writing to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Creative, analytical problem solver with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking.
- Methodical approach suitable to resolution of client requirements.
- Able to manage changing workload and priorities.
- Able to work both within a team and using own initiative.
- Basic Understanding and troubleshoot issues, using
- MS Windows Server 2016 / 2019
- Office 365 based email
PC/Server Hardware - diagnose and upgrade, both hardware and firmware on PC's - understanding of Raid configurations, iLO, on servers.AD - configure new users, new OU's, configure sites and services, resolve issues. DNS - Understanding of DNS Group Policies - Understanding and Basic troubleshoot issues. Firewalls - Understanding and Basic troubleshoot issuesAdditional
- Windows 10
- Server 2016, 2019
- Mac - able to add users etc
- Office application suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc)
- Office 365 platform (Email, SharePoint, OneDrive Intune and EM+S)
- Defender ATP, 365 ATP
- Meraki switches and firewalls
- Slack application
- Confluence application
- Asana application
Someone able to manage very fast paced business and demanding users with deadlines! Specifically mention starter/leaver process. Paul happy to provide info on Osler history/culture as appropriate. Feel the real benefit of an on-site engineer will be starters and leavers, ensuring devices have the latest patches, software installs as Osler engineers are extremely busy and Urgent (Escalated) Tickets.Attitudes & Behaviours
- Display Mirus values through professional and open communication. P
- Take ownership for the client experience, going the extra mile and exceeding their expectations where possible.
- Take a holistic approach to problem resolution ensuring the client is informed and satisfied with the final result.
- Share and cultivate knowledge within the team P
- Work on own initiative with direct man-management required
- Job Type Permanent
- Role based onsite with out client in Oxford
- 37.5 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
- Health Support
- Free financial wellbeing services, Training, Gym benefits and more
- 20 days holiday (raising by 1/2 day every 6 months of continuous service up to 25 days, excluding bank holidays)
- Multiple HIIT, general fitness, yoga and meditation classes run virtually each week! (In addition to other wellness events and other social activities.
- Continual development plans
Good luck and please bear in mind we receive a very high number of applications; we will endeavour to get back to all applicants, however, we thank you for understanding this is not always possible for unsuccessful applicants.
Content + Cloud is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent regardless of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or criminal history. As part of our compliance requirements, we do undertake background checks which, dependant on levels of security required for the role or client assignment, may include a criminal record check. Please do let us know if you would like more details on the level of checks for the specific role you are applying to.
We are happy to provide any reasonable adjustments you may need to ensure you feel you have the best experience across our selection process and future employment, for any support on this please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org