Join us to Build the Platforms
that are Redefining Global Trade
As an international business on a high-tech journey, we co-create platforms that make supply chains more efficient and more secure, but also support life-enhancing opportunities for people and communities around the world.
Join the Service Delivery Platform as we continue the digital transformation of how we deliver service to our customers in support of Maersk's vision to be the Global Integrator of container logistics, connecting and simplifying customers' supply chains. You'll play a vital part in ensuring that our digital transformation through automation and optimization for empty container flows is achieved while building the experience to advance your career.
At Maersk, we are committed to an industry-defining digital transformation that will revolutionize trade. It brings the chance to have a major impact on the world economy, but also, on your career development. With significant personal responsibility, you will improve your knowledge of how technology supports the transport and logistics business and build your product owner skills as well as business acumen.
The Service Delivery Platforms Portfolio is building solutions to manage our network and improve our delivery times without incurring in higher costs. As a Platform Product Owner you will define, execute, and deliver a product roadmap to build and enhance the tools used to operate our business and ensure our customers shipments are deliver on time. This role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely with engineering, business development, operations, and other product teams within the company to bring new capabilities and features to market and launch improve our operation and deliver on our customer promises. The scope of our products is global -- we're looking for Product Managers who know how to build products that will scale globally and to new businesses rapidly.
A successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies, business models and capabilities into high quality, simple products that customers love.
• Define the product vision.
• Define roadmaps for creative, high quality, simple products.
• Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application.
• Manage prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience, business requirements, technical limitations, performance and operational.
• Manage cross-functional stakeholders.
We are looking for
• Passionate about using technology to improve business outcomes for our customers.
• Experience managing complex roadmaps working in collaboration with tech, science, UX, business and functional leaders.
• A natural interest in technology, standardization, automation and optimization of processes.
• Understanding user needs and insights with an ability to translate these to digital journeys and user stories, specifically to reduce manual tasks.
• Skilled stakeholder manager with the ability to communicate complex messages, constructively challenge and guide stakeholders.
• Ability to prioritize amongst ideas to maximize value.
• Ability to stay motivated in a fast-moving environment where priorities change and with a requirement to deliver results.
• Independent and self-motivated with a desire for continuous learning.What do we offer?
CONTACT ME TODAY TO FIND OUT MORE!
- We believe that compensation should be above the market average for above-average performance, and accordingly promote a transparent, logical and consistent compensation strategy that clearly links performance and reward.
- General working hours are 37 hours a week excluding lunch. As part of ensuring a successful work-life balance we promote flexible work-hours and the possibility to work from home when at all possible taking both the employee's and the company's interests into consideration.
- All full-time employees are entitled to participate in a competitive pension scheme and are covered 24 hours a day by accident insurance.
- With market leading parental, maternity, paternity as part of our benefits, we can truly offer you a holistic package!