At MarketFinance, our vision is for entrepreneurs to have the time to build the world we all want to live in. Frictionless access to funding helps make that happen. So, we provide entrepreneurs with the right business finance to solve their cash flow issues that get in the way of progress.
Our smart online platform was built from the ground up with entrepreneurs in mind, Over the last 10 years we've continued to innovate and enhance our products and services enabling us to gain investment from Barclays Bank, Santander Innoventures and Northzone (the investors behind Spotify, Zettle and Trustpilot) and others. But it's not all about technology, one of our biggest assets is our team of bright, talented and motivated people from all over the world. It's one of the things our customers rave about on Trustpilot, and one of the best things about working here.
We're a team of bold and adaptive thinkers who have the courage to challenge and improve access to finance. We are one team, working together to help power up small businesses.Our Company Values Are#MakeItHappen
We're focused on getting the important stuff done first. We don't get bogged down in long emails and lots of meetings, we find solutions (they're out there!) and get it done! #AlwaysBeLearning
The only constant is change we embrace change and learn. We ask and listen for feedback, and always provide it too. #1Team1Dream
We always put the whole company first - when we succeed collectively, we all succeed individually. Everyone has a voice, we listen to each other's opinions.
Hear from our Co-Founder, Anil Stocker, on his favourite MarketFinance moment https //anilstocker.medium.com/my-favourite-moment-as-a-business-founder-ff99fd4f51aaRequirements
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager with experience of increasing brand awareness across all of our stakeholders groups and the wider UK SME market. Working closely with the Head of Marketing, as well as the Commercial and Product leaders, you will be responsible for further enhancing our image and position within the market.RequirementsWhat you'll be doing
As Marketing Communications Manager, you'll be taking control of our external voice and will accelerate our awareness across all aspects of our market covering prospects, partners, customers, investors and employees. Major areas of responsibility are
- Analysing our value proposition and our target markets to determine a clear set of parameters from which we can build out our overall market messaging.
- Creating a communications strategy and annual plan that will further enhance our image and position within the market.
- Working with the Marketing Content and Campaign teams to create the right content to deliver to the right audiences at the right time.
- Implementing the plan through ongoing campaigns across all relevant channels including digital, social, media outreach and events.
- Measuring the success of the plan by assessing the uplift in awareness across all our stakeholder groups.
- Proven experience as a Marketing Communications Manager within a high growth technology or fintech scale-up.
- Proven experience in B2B marketing to the UK SME market directly as well as marketing to the SME technology partner eco-system.
- Track record of implementing brand awareness programmes and/or strategic public relations and successfully executing upon them with measurable results.
- An organised self-starter, able to work across functions in a fast-moving technology scale-up.
- A mind set of delivering at pace, with a capability of continuously reviewing results and adapting.
At MarketFinance, the opportunity for growth is as big as your ambition. Things move quickly in FinTech and that's all part of the adventure. Our benefits include
- Hybrid working culture with a split between remote working and access to an office in the heart of Shoreditch
- Competitive salary and best-in-class share options scheme
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off
- Mentoring from industry leaders and the opportunity to make an impact at one of Europe's foremost Fintechs
- Private health coverage and half-price Virgin Active gym membership
- Enhanced parental leave
- Amazon Kindle and unlimited e-books
- Training budget
If you're ready to help businesses build the future APPLY NOW!
We will do our best to reply to all applications, however if you have not had a response within 4 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.Our commitment to you
MarketFinance is constantly working to maintain and improve our inclusive, friendly workplace. We ensure that both applicants and our people receive unbiased treatment without discrimination on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race or any other protected characteristic.How will we use the information about you?
We will use your data to process your application, to allow us to assess your suitability for a role and improve our sites. We may share your data with third parties to achieve these purposes. We will not share your data for marketing purposes.
We will keep your data safe in accordance with data protection legislation.
If you would like further information on how your data may be used please visit our website at https //www.marketinvoice.com/terms-and-conditions
If you are unhappy with the use of your data, you can change your mind at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org