Circadia Health is a medical technology company with an FDA cleared product: The Circadia C100 Contactless Respiratory Monitoring System. Circadia develops proprietary hardware, software, and algorithms for early detection of respiratory failure the third leading cause of death. Founded in 2016 by Imperial College alumni, Circadia is venture backed by Silicon Valley VCs, including Village Global, the fund backed by Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, and Mark Zuckerberg. Circadia is headquartered in London with offices in Karachi and Los Angeles.Requirements
- Master's or PhD degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Data Science, Mathematics or similar quantitative field
- Excellent understanding of classical machine learning techniques and experience in applying them on real world problems (eg: numpy, pandas, scikit-learn).
- Experience working with data coming from IOT devices and sensor fusion. Bonus points if in medical or health context. (eg: Radar, ECG, PPG)
- Experience or good knowledge of deep learning methods and frameworks with an ability to implement research papers into production (Tensorflow/Pytorch). Bonus points if in radar or biomedical context.
- Knowledge of Signal Processing techniques (eg; time-frequency analysis, filters)
- Ability to document work clearly and communicate ideas to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to write production grade, maintainable code in Python. Bonus points for knowledge of MATLAB.
- Beneficial but not required: Experience with any cloud computing platform (AWS/GCP/Azure) and deployment of models into production (eg: Flask, Docker)
- A strong desire to make an impact, and help us build technology to prevent patient deterioration and save lives
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Work with world-class engineers, researchers and clinicians
- Get your hands on real-word patient data
- Hybrid remote and office work
- Build category-defining products
- A chance to be an early member of a fast-growing company
- Travel expense reimbursement